Page 1 of 2
This thread is for the sharing of small, odd things that are crazy awesome and improve the day you're having no matter how bad it had been already. I'll present:
Four color ballpoint pens.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Throwing something into the trashcan from across the room. Not looking is optional.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Mar 16, 2011,
Seeing my thread re-done. They do say imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Managing to catch all three trains that I need to get to uni in a row, without having to wait. It makes my day if I can do it without running too.
A Metallica song randomly playing on the radio.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That moment when you are dreaming and you can be anything you want to be! All of that while laying in your own warm bed.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
An unexpected compliment/general pleasing statement.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
An unexpected compliment/general pleasing statement.

I like your toes.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Engaging in sexual intercourse with TS's mom.
I pride myself on my humility.
boobs
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojS98hf1KtE

All cartoon fun aside, I find the smell of spring after the winter really uplifting. It's starting to get warmer around here, and the air actually smells like more than coldness, which is really nice.

I also love just laying down in bed listening to the rain. The sound of rain is wonderful.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 16, 2011,
My penis.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
The sound my phone makes when this girl texts me.

Incredibly late edit!: asking out said girl and her saying yes
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Last edited by Sinister Waffle at Mar 16, 2011,
waking up before the alarm goes off, so i can just relax for a while
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by Kensai
Seeing my thread re-done. They do say imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

No one does it quite like you though!
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
waking up before the alarm goes off, so i can just relax for a while

That's a nice feeling. I love waking up in the middle of the night and realising you have like 4-5 hours to sleep/relax before your alarm goes. That's a very warm fuzzy feeling.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
That's a nice feeling. I love waking up in the middle of the night and realising you have like 4-5 hours to sleep/relax before your alarm goes. That's a very warm fuzzy feeling.

Totally, if I only have 10 minutes it's just f'ing depressing.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I like your toes.

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
A good internet connection. I don't care how nerdy it sounds, if my day sucks and I can kill people in COD without lag I'm instantly having a great day.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by Venice King
Totally, if I only have 10 minutes it's just f'ing depressing.

Indeed, that's a horrible feeling on the other hand. To know you really need to get up in 10 minutes.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Pandora adding awesome things without me asking.
Give a man a fish and he'll be hungry tomorrow,but put his ass in fishnets and someone will buy him dinner-Gene Simmons
Cutting your own hair after growing it out for so long (just did this).
While out on a walk, you find a shiny quarter/dollar bill on the ground for you to claim.
Nailing a hard-to-hit note while singing.
Having a burrito after craving one for such a long time.
That couple of minutes when I'm distracted from everything by something random, and for a short moment I'm no longer the miserable prick I normally am.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

This is a great feeling. I woke up at 3:00 am today, and realized I didn't have to wake up until 8:30.

But I hate waking up minutes before my alarm goes off. My alarm is usually set for 6:30, and a few days ago I woke up at 6:28.

Also, I went to the gym today, and I loved all the smells of the restaurants as I was walking. I passed by a little diner, then Jimmy John's, then two Asian places. I kinda realized how much it would suck to lose the sense of smell.
Getting a waffle fry when you order fries at a burger joint always makes me feel like a boss.
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Those rare days where you just feel like just getting everything you need to get done over with (homework, stuff around house, etc.) so you have absolutely nothing do to except relax for the next couple days after.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Finding food in my locker. Not like rotten food I've left, like food the person I share my locker with left for me. I had just finished failing a big test a few days ago and opened my locker to find a pack of oreos, and the test no longer mattered.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Sitting down in the middle of your shower after a long day and just relaxing while the water sprays down on you.
I pride myself on my humility.
Something the Pit can relate to: Playing through an album and discovering that you now love a song you used to hate.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Kensai

Could be considered sincerest, too.
Finding a lonely beer in the back of the fridge.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Finding money in my pocket from something I wore a long time ago. I put on a jacket the other day and 700 pesos...about $30 in the pocket!
The other day, I was walking to school, you know a pretty normal day.
Then I look up in the sky and for some reason, there was a plane drawing a heart in the sky.
It made me very happy
Free weed.

That, and get togethers with friends after school in the middle of week. Makes it go by so faster.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Page 1 of 2