I have a Valveking 100W, 4 Boss pedals, and a Dunlop Kirk Wah, and I have an unbelievable amount of hum/white noise. I run my pedals on the OneSpot adapter, if that is relevant or not. When I plug my guitar straight into the amp with no pedals, it is absolutely silent, even at a gigging volume (around 4 or 5). If I run through the pedals I get the hum, whether distortion is on or off. I tried every one of my pedals one by one and every single one had hum. I don't know what to do. I'm thinking it is one of my patch cables because my main cables aren't the problem but I am not sure. I don't think it is the pedals because I never used to have this problem. Anyone know what is going on?
Possibilities include;

Cheap patch leads - signal is only as strong as the weakest link.
One Spot - although I haven't tried them I have heard they can be noisy...

Solutions...;

Limit your chain - try running the chorus through the effects loop (I think there's one on the VK).
Get a noise suppressor of some kind.
Get good quality leads - or make your own. Lava, George L or the likes.
Invest in a better power supply - Voodoo Labs or the like (not a DC Power - they're rubbish).
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Try running all your effects with batteries and see if its still noisy. If not then the one spot is the problem. Just try and narrow down the problem.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent