So I've been wondering if anyone would want to give me some free guitar lessons over the internet. I hope I posted this in the right place. Don't Flame. I just want to get better.
To be honest, free guitar lessons online = youtube. if you ever want advice on theory you're welcome to PM me, but there are much better people to ask.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
As stated above, visual lessons can be found on Youtube in copious amount. Other than that, there are tons of written lessons on UG.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
There are tons of articles with great information online! Search for some articles that you are interested in because you can get some good value out of these free articles!
I was looking for some one on one coaching. Youtube has been a helpful tool for years... but I'm looking for someone to help me start to really develop as a guitar player. I practice regularly, and I do youtube lessons, and work out of a theory book that I have but I guess I just felt I needed some good guidance. I'm noob but I feel I could use some direction.
Quote by caw1
I was looking for some one on one coaching. Youtube has been a helpful tool for years... but I'm looking for someone to help me start to really develop as a guitar player. I practice regularly, and I do youtube lessons, and work out of a theory book that I have but I guess I just felt I needed some good guidance. I'm noob but I feel I could use some direction.

Well that depends entirely on where you want to end up. Guidance is meaningless without being guided toward something.

If you have a specific technique issue or you want to learn something specific then feel free to ask, the regulars around here will gladly help, but just saying "HALP MEH!" isn't going to get you anything of real use.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Youtube is awesome for 'Okay, now we go from this to this to this' and the camera is pointing at the floor and there is no tab whatsoever.
To be perfectly honest with you man, if you are really serious about learning to play, you need to get one on one help IN PERSON.

I have been taking lessons for 8 months and it's invaluable having a player sitting in front of you correcting your mistakes. A video can't see or correct your bad habits.

On another note, having a teacher is fun because it get's you playing with somebody else and not just sitting at home being a bedroom rockstar.