Page 1 of 2
"Don't argue! You cannot win, you cannot beat a woman in a arguement. It's impossible, you will not win. Cause men, we are handicapped when it comes to arguing, cause we have a need to make sense.”

Your thoughts Pit?

I think this man speaks the truth.
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
The important question is, did He SAy It LIKe This?
STEELERS

PENGUINS

Deal with it

Max Talbot will always be my hero
Quote by Amos_Moses

I read that in his voice
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by Amos_Moses

you know he did.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Amos_Moses

"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
It's true. I've never won an argument with my girl. Ever. I'm either "being too nice" or I'm "just being a dick and need to shutup". But you put up with it, because they have boobies.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Quote by Amos_Moses

OT: No, he's generalising to sound intelligent and funny. Which is ok, I think it's a funny thing to say and I like the guy, but that doesn't mean he's a philosopher.
OT: Everyone run before the feminists of the pit get here.

Quote by Amos_Moses

Oh God. ...

The man knows how to accent.
He's generalising for comedic effect.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Insira
Yeah, that's pretty damn accurate.

(and yeah, I'm a girl.)

....woah.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by thefunk
It's true. I've never won an argument with my girl. Ever. I'm either "being too nice" or I'm "just being a dick and need to shutup". But you put up with it, because they have boobies.

Pretty much this. Except I'm never too nice. Even if they're reduced to "ummm, eeerrrrr, well..." I always seem to lose.
Quote by TEK34
Pretty much this. Except I'm never too nice. Even if they're reduced to "ummm, eeerrrrr, well..." I always seem to lose.

Lucky you, I seemingly won an argument once but she instead decided that she had to be the winner and threw her copy of "Atlas Shrugged" at me.

Edit: Fountainhead, not Atlas Shrugged.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

Last edited by Scutchington at Mar 16, 2011,
He's a standup comedian and I'm sure he was partially (if not completely) joking. Those kinds of things aren't meant to be taken seriously or examined philosophically.
Quote by supersac

Sig'd good sir
Quote by supersac
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Quote by Scutchington
Lucky you, I seemingly won an argument once but she instead decided that she had to be the winner and threw her copy of "Atlas Shrugged" at me.

Edit: Fountainhead, not Atlas Shrugged.

May or may not sig that
Of course it's a joke but it is something that has happened to pretty much everyone which is why it's funny.
I realised early on that I can't win, so I just put a lot of effort into not getting into arguments with her. I still lose, and we don't even argue.
Quote by TEK34

May or may not sig that

Oh man it would be awesome if it was sigged, but if you don't sig it, the thought that you considered it makes me happy too.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by due 07
You guys suck at arguing.

And that statement is obviously sexist

Its not necessarily as much "we suck at arguing" as much as it sometimes is "we have a good understanding regarding whether we'd like to be 'right' or 'happy'".
its true. Even if you use logic/evidence you still lose
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by due 07
You guys suck at arguing.

And that statement is obviously sexist

You're fairly great at stating the obvious. Would you like a neat title to match?

Might be a hassle, but I think I can spend five minutes insulting you with demeaning titles, like captain fart pants, or shit nuts.

On top of that, you're wrong and you don't speak English clearly and I'm afraid of most minorities so could you please leave.
Quote by severed-metal
You're fairly great at stating the obvious. Would you like a neat title to match?

They already have a title that matches.

Seriously though, like stated earlier in the thread its just a joke that can easily be taken out of context... or something like that. I'll just shut up now.
Quote by RU Experienced?

For the only serious (or at least I hope so) answer:

Relationships are 50-50, or other fractions if thats what your into. Dominance is stupid. Empathy is cool. Try and see things from both sides respectfully. If your partner isn't alright with sometimes being "wrong", (or maybe you aren't okay with it) then you two are stupid and should stop seeing each other.

I swear that whole stereotype of women controlling the relationship is just an attempt for the guy to feel better about not having the courage to solve the problem.
Comedian=/=intellectual/philosopher

I generally dislike Chris Rock.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
No one said he was a philosopher..

..Frankly, the mere mention of that loud man and the word, "philosopher", constitutes a very harsh look from most.
I once won an argument with my now ex.

That's why she's my now ex...
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
even in my two years of college i have found this to be true. you can create the most logical...most rational argument known to the history of mankind against a girl, and they generally won't hear a word of it.

and IF this isn't the case...

"You finally find a girl whos not insane....but she realizes shes not and can have any guy she wants so she leaves you making your original goal impossible" - a friend of mine

and this has nothing to do with getting with girls either, just a matter of arguing with them.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Page 1 of 2