hey all!
Im in the market for a nice cheap looping pedal for under $100
I was looking at the Boss RC2 so i MAY go towards that unless there is a cheaper yet equal value looper in the market.

Im running a fender standard telecaster>korg volume pedal>boss tu2>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Rocktron Chorus>Boss DD5>Boss RV3> Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x12

My sound is aiming towards explosions in the sky, this will destroy you, god is an astronaut, band of horses and the temper trap. Thanks!
A universal rule in life is that you generally get what you pay for. So unless you get an extra good used deal, $100 isn't going to net you a looper that you'd want. Loopers range (new) from $190-$400. The RC-2 is as cheap as you're going to get probably. There's a lot of other options out there but since budget is an issue I'd shoot for simplicity here.
"Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you." - Aldous Huxley
do you need to be able to save loops and recall them later?

if so i would recommend the digitech jamman. it has a lot of memory and they make a few different versions. the jamman solo is the cheapest.

also, if you don't need it to save loops i would look at the line 6 dl4 and the hardwire dl-2. both have pretty nice loopers on them. plus you get another delay pedal

i'm guessing any of the options, even used, are going to cost you a over 100. you may get close with the hardwire or dl4 though.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
unfortunately, 'cheap' and 'good' are mutually exclusive when it comes to loopers. you will need to pay some duckets for a good one, else you will get something subpar you won't wanna use for too long.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Prob a good choice, if you screw up a loop on the dl4...there is no going back!