Yeah I wanna' know how I would go about getting backstage at a festival?

I'm thinking about trying at Sonisphere or Download this year because I'd really like to meet a few bands and also it'll be a cool experience. I've done it before at a fair few concerts just to say hi to a singer and such but the festivals are by far a much bigger task, haha.

Also share some stories about times when you have gotten back stage too?

Also;/inb4 'blow roadie' or 'grow tits', thanks
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Become a groupie.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
you'll have to be ready to suck a lotta wieners
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
My friend hooked me up to backstage passes to the very first Mayhem festival. It let us watch the show from the side of the stage and chill with all the guys in back after the show. I've been using it every year at the mayhem festival since then. I've had no problem flashing it and walking backstage even though there is a fat 2008 on the back, haha.
Quote by MetropolisPt3
My friend hooked me up to backstage passes to the very first Mayhem festival. It let us watch the show from the side of the stage and chill with all the guys in back after the show. I've been using it every year at the mayhem festival since then. I've had no problem flashing it and walking backstage even though there is a fat 2008 on the back, haha.

Holy crap, I'm so jealous! Damn your connections
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
hope you can hold your breathe for a long time, swallow a lot of gravy and be able to take the drum stick up to the logo.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.