I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by 'Leviathan'
IT'S THE END OFTHA WORLD, RUNNNN 2012!!!!!!

I just showed my friend this, and that was the first thing he said.
it pretty much makes sense...
Even though it wasn't really in south Japan where the EQ occured, there'll still be a melting of the tectonic plate that went under the other one. Due to magma being lighter than rock, it can get up through certain paths (there due to previous high(er) pressure in the magma). That causes the volcano to erupt.

So... no 2012 conspiracy shit please.
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

I don't get it. According to the article, it's resuming what it was doing before the earthquake. Isn't that... natural?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Poor Japan
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by metal4all
I don't get it. According to the article, it's resuming what it was doing before the earthquake. Isn't that... natural?

They are disasters that occur....naturally.
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
They are disasters that occur....naturally.
I've never lived near a volcano so I don't know what it's like firsthand. Is "spewing ash" a disaster?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
I've never lived near a volcano so I don't know what it's like firsthand. Is "spewing ash" a disaster?

Not if it's resuming what it did before the earthquake.

Also, volcanoes, in my ring of fire?

It's more likely than you think.
As much as it seems like a disaster movie, I'd say that earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanoes are all pretty related.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Japan Fell Into A Burning Ring Of Fire
They Went Down, Down, Down...
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by rgrockr
As much as it seems like a disaster movie, I'd say that earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanoes are all pretty related.

this. It's not hard to imagine an earthquake starting a volcano off.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by rgrockr

Yeah, this is really all effects of one disaster, but it's still horrible.

I mean Jesus ****, I can't think what else could possibly happen short of a meteorite or a plague.

I'm just happy the WBC have kept their mouths shut thus far.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Was readin' the metro on the bus yesterday (or the day before) and saw adverts saying 'New Pokemon have arrived in the UK!'.

No wonder.........
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by ChucklesMginty
And here we go with more white trash idiots on facebook about karma.

now you've done it! Called us all idiots and gotten yourself a whole load of negative karma! You'll be sorry tomorrow when you have brussel sprouts groing out of your various bodily crevices
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

This has been written about since last friday. Not sure if anything more has happened since.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by ChucklesMginty
And here we go with more white trash idiots on facebook about karma.

Didn't you know the Japans killed millions of United State of Americans with their bombs on Pearl Harber? Karmas is what they getting

They annoy me.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
IT'S THE END OFTHA WORLD, RUNNNN 2012!!!!!!

Run where exactly?