Judge and change your actions or attitudes based on how you wish to be seen as a person.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Everyone has a different definition of what a good person is.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Aindreas
Well...?

Okay, here's the solution:

Get rid of the internet! Seriously!
Random acts of kindness.
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Identify where you have room for improvement and start from there.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Why would you want to change? If you feel that you need to become a better person, then you have a reason for wanting to do so. Start there.
If you're speaking generally, just do more for the people you know. Ask if they need help with things they talk about that may sound strenuous. If they need money, do what you can to lend it to them.

Otherwise, you don't need to be a "better" person. Be satisfied with who you are now.
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
Kill everyone who is better than you. Don't raise the bar; Lower the population.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Love your enemies.. They point out your flaws... Only when you stop getting remarks from them you're as good as you can be (... and can continue on your way to enlightenment ... and become Buddha)
(Just saw the reference to buddhism..)
Is the reason for asking this question to judge if the answers supplied by fellow forumites are biased towards their own views of what one can do to improve themselves?
Treat other people as you would like them to treat you.
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by hippogasmo
If you're speaking generally, just do more for the people you don't know. Ask if they need help with things they talk about that may sound strenuous. If they need money, do what you can to lend it to them.

Otherwise, you don't need to be a "better" person. Be satisfied with who you are now.

Fixed.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
by using the searchbar
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?