Page 1 of 2
No wonder the rebels were pissed... That's alot of unnecessary taxation...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Sod it, I'm building two
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by SKArface McDank
not with the market right now its not worth that much

I don't know, I mean, I imagine Japan having a large part of the death star... so I imagine with recent events, prices for parts on the death star willl double before long.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

With an advance in alchemy we could do it for hella cheaper. IMO, we should get started. Nao.

Edit:

Quote by biga29
No wonder the rebels were pissed... That's alot of unnecessary taxation...
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
i think it everyone on ug pitches in, the death star could be built.

considering its an interplanetary empire, that amount of money needed to fund building a death star becomes less unrealistic.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by biga29
Pshh, We can't even buy a damn missile silo!

who needs a missle silo when you have a death star. don't like russia? **** it, blow up the whole damn earth. problem solved.

We can use slavery to cover the cost of our working force, don't know about the rest
Quote by Aindreas
We can use slavery to cover the cost of our working force, don't know about the rest

well, the south always did say they would rise again...

Quote by kurt_cobain9
i think it everyone on ug pitches in, the death star could be built.

With todays total members on UG, it works out at $107,264,480,200,764,6962 each. I couldn't be arsed to convert to british pounds, but I don't know about you lot, with checking with my bank account and the loose change down the side of the sofa, I can contribute £1.26 towards the star.
Quote by doctordee955
With todays total members on UG, it works out at $107,264,480,200,764,6962 each. I couldn't be arsed to convert to british pounds, but I don't know about you lot, with checking with my bank account and the loose change down the side of the sofa, I can contribute £1.26 towards the star.

Well it's a start
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

thats more than we've got now.

I'll starts on tha laser

Quote by lambofgod127

That article is based on if we were to try and build a death star today, not a long time ago in that galaxy far far away.

The reason it seems so impossible for us to build a death star right now is the same reason it would seem impossible for a small germanic tribe from a 2000 years ago to build something like New York city. For that small little tribe with inferior technology and limited resources available, it is impossible.

But for an industrialised nation that has fine-tuned mining, refining and production of minerals, building a city like New York is an expensive, decade-long task, but it can still be done.

Now imagine a society where space travel is as convenient and cheap as driving to the supermarket, and you can imagine how cheap any kind of mining would be, especially since the resources availble on asteroids and other planets are thousands of times more than what we have here on earth. Also, the cost of transporting thousands of tons of metal through space would be a hell of a lot easier than transporting it over ground.

..wow I can't believe I'm actually taking this so seriously. Screw it, let's build one now! I've got 5 bucks, a piece of lint, a stick of Wrigley's and a lighter in my pocket.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 17, 2011,
They had that much to spend and couldn't have somehow managed to engineer it so that it didn't have a tube to shoot missiles down for instant detonation?

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I always wondered where they got the raw materials for the death star. They'd have to extract a couple entire planets worth of metal in order to build that shit.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
I always wondered where they got the raw materials for the death star. They'd have to extract a couple entire planets worth of metal in order to build that shit.

lolmining
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by CoreysMonster
loldeathstar
it was in the related videos

That's awesome...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
There's a cheaper way of doing it..
Build a ship that could fly to Saturn, pass the moon, tow it to Saturn, drop it off, pick up their moon, bring it back here..

NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.

Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
wouldn't that bring another tsunami to japan?

Quote by kurt_cobain9
wouldn't that bring another tsunami to japan?

Well technically it would be tidal waves and they would cover the planet, not just Japan, but shhhh!
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

so... why couldnt we fly to saturn, steal their moon since they dont seem to be using it and tow it back to earth and not move our own moon?

Last edited by kurt_cobain9 at Mar 17, 2011,
Quote by kurt_cobain9
so... why couldnt we fly to saturn, steal their moon since they dont seem to be using it and tow it back to earth and not move our own moon?

Dude........that's stealing
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by kurt_cobain9

Because then we'd still have another object with a lot of gravity, on top of our moon already.. so then we'd have double the tidal effects.

Unless you put it on the opposite side of the Earth, but then I don't think that would help much.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Quote by slash_GNR666
Dude........that's stealing

no... no... it's borrowing.... if we bring it back after the completion of our death star

Quote by DecaPodge
Because then we'd still have another object with a lot of gravity, on top of our moon already.. so then we'd have double the tidal effects.

Unless you put it on the opposite side of the Earth, but then I don't think that would help much.

Oh....

...Fuck.

Okay so Sega should sponsor Saturn, then after a few years they could buy it outright and pay FedEx to deliver it, so throw a line, and as Saturn is bigger, we'd get pulled towards Saturn, away from the Sun.

AH! I hear you say.
The seas would go haywire, due to the sudden loss of gravity etc.

YES but as we are moving away from the Sun, they'd freeze up (preserving all the sealife) and then as soon as we got to Saturn, pour some fuel onto it, throw a few matches, Saturn goes up, we have the free Moon, we have warmth, the sea melts and the sealife comes back!
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Quote by DecaPodge
Okay so Sega should sponsor Saturn, then after a few years they could buy it outright and pay FedEx to deliver it, so throw a line, and as Saturn is bigger, we'd get pulled towards Saturn, away from the Sun.

AH! I hear you say.
The seas would go haywire, due to the sudden loss of gravity etc.

YES but as we are moving away from the Sun, they'd freeze up (preserving all the sealife) and then as soon as we got to Saturn, pour some fuel onto it, throw a few matches, Saturn goes up, we have the free Moon, we have warmth, the sea melts and the sealife comes back!

+1

Quote by DecaPodge

Dude................That's arson...
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
Dude................That's arson...

Sega own it so they can burn it!

-> Or sell it to British Gas and then OAP's get cheaper rates.
It shall be called "Saturn tax"
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Last edited by DecaPodge at Mar 17, 2011,
sky law.... in our case space. we cant get arrested. there are no laws in space.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
sky law.... in our case space. we cant get arrested. there are no laws in space.

Ohhhh you are sooo wrong

Quote by lambofgod127

Page 1 of 2