Say i spray painted an entire (except the fret board) guitar with one colour... and afterwards it felt bad (icky spray paint feel) on the back of the neck and body... what would one do to remedy this ailment? (What kind of wood polish or any cleaner would fix this?)

... for the matter of interest: the colour of it is somewhere between steel grey (like steelix the pokemon) and black, it looks .. really cool!
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
Vodka... tons of Cheap Finnish Vodka!
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
Sandpaper?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i came into this thread expecting something lol worthy.

i am dissapoint.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by Tazeyo
Vodka... tons of Cheap Finnish Vodka!

Yeah do that until you get it back to having a nice finish.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Sell it for a fraction for what you paid for due to a shoddy, amateur paint job.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Pics naow.
You should probably get some really fine grit sand paper and polish it up, sounds like you put too much on though. I've spray painted a guitar and it feels awesome.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Silent Murder... thankyou. P.S THE ENTIRE GUITAR HAT BUTTONS GLUED ON IT!!!

and shoosh, charlie sheen! I've heard enough from you.
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
You're just jealous of my tiger blood.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.