So I thought I'd make a new thread on this.

What is the most recent 'coincidence' that you've experienced?
I get a recurring one from my Girlfriend, I always wonder when she's going to text, and maybe 6/10 times if I haven't heard from her for a while, I'll always move to reach for my phone to text her, whether it be in my pocket or wherever, and as soon as I move I get a text from her.

That happens loads, and sometimes I'll be texting her and she'll text as I'm texting.

Also, I had a can of Coke yesterday which I'd drank maybe 2/3 of, and I went to put it back on the table without really paying much attention, and it was at an angle on the table perfectly balanced so instead of facing up, it was at an angle.

It doesn't work when empty, but it was quite funny.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
first one used to happen to me alllll the time too!
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
'Joker' is 'poker' with a 'J'. Coincidence?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666

Hey, that's joincidence with a 'C'!

I saw my grade school friend on the bus yesterday when I was going home. Avoided her gaze because it was awkward, and because I was wearing formal wear it looked like I had quit school to work. Does NOT help that I used to be pretty bad in my studies in grade school.
Quote by slash_GNR666

Friends FTW!
HEY! "Coincidence" is "joincidence" with a c!

Edit: ****
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Last edited by Snowman388 at Mar 17, 2011,
first one happens to me tooo much!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by slash_GNR666

I think not!

You're on to something here, bro.
Ive been in a relationship for 7 months now....its gotten pretty serious.
My gf has been wondering how she was going to introduce me to her parents, since they are the ultra conservative type......i was thinking of this while playing Far Cry 2, when she calls up.
Turns out her parents found out about it. Turns out the're completely OK with it
Quote by CE49
Friends FTW!

You goddamn right it is!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

I was thinking about playing some muse in my car and then they played it on the radio.

So ironic.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Few weeks ago, sitting at home doing nothing. I thought "Hey I'll call <Name Omitted> and see if he wants to jam". As I go to pick up the phone, it gets a text message. Its my friend texting to see if I want to jam tonight.
Oh and this one isn't necessarily coincidence but I was saying to my girlfriend just before christmas that as soon as it was the new year (2011) there would be a natural disaster within a few weeks. And of course there was.. and then there was another on Friday.. such a bad coincidence.

There's pretty much always a natural disaster to signify the year now though, hopefully there won't be any more this year, but I'm pretty sure there will be.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

My coincidence is starting to pale in comparison. Am I the only one who has to resort to watching Friends to experience coincidences?
Quote by slash_GNR666

Oh my god
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I get that TV thing a lot; where you randomly think of a scene from a long running series, then a few hours later it's on.
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
My mom is going to go crazy from these things. She calls it synchronocity and she has these experiences every week.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Waiting for the mail to come, or for the phone to ring.. waiting.. waiting.. starting to need the toilet badly.. waiting.. RIGHT i'll go to the toilet.

As soon as you sit on the toilet, the phone will ring or there'll be a knock on the door.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Broincidence, you say?

Dude c'mon stop making up words
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

So a friend of mine was telling me about someone he wanted to get with, and I told him I knew who it is because I just talked to her, it was so ironic.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by DecaPodge
Waiting for the mail to come, or for the phone to ring.. waiting.. waiting.. starting to need the toilet badly.. waiting.. RIGHT i'll go to the toilet.

As soon as you sit on the toilet, the phone will ring or there'll be a knock on the door.

Damn.

Must be irony dude.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
How about when I woke up today and thought "Oh man, this feels like a shitty day" and it was?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Not recent, but a few years back I was on a holiday and I said "turn on the news, I bet someone has died"

Heath ledger had died that day. Pretty big news seeing as I live in Australia.
Quote by CameronElektra
Not recent, but a few years back I was on a holiday and I said "turn on the news, I bet someone has died"

Heath ledger had died that day. Pretty big news seeing as I live in Australia.

That reminds me of the day I heard Steve Irwin had died, I had just been to town and my Mum had bought me one of his videos from Woolworths.

I actually cried when he died.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Quote by DecaPodge
That reminds me of the day I heard Steve Irwin had died, I had just been to town and my Mum had bought me one of his videos from Woolworths.

I actually cried when he died.

God I cried when Woolworths shut
Quote by lambofgod127