Ok guys, worked out today that I could potentially have a budget of £900 (but I am able to save another hundered)

for a new guitar. I'm buying the Bugera 333XL and the matching angled cabinate for a new amp. I know the cabinates a bit useless. But I was thinking because I'm a cheap skate I'd get the cheapest cabinate possible.

I'm trying to decide on what guitar to buy. I've been looking at the LDT Alexi 600, Dean VMNT's, Eric Peterson V's, Gibson Flying V's. Etc.

I like V's and odd metal shapes.

Not really interested in trems as I've got a V with one on and changing strings is a fuss especially at gigs.

I play metal; Iron Maiden, Saxon, Priest, Helloween, Blind Guardian, Rhapsody Of Fire, Stratovarius and Megadeth.

I ocassionally go into other territorys such as Testament, Trivium, Nile, Amon Armarth and Children Of Bodom.

Thanks.

Looking at new because if I wanted to make a purchase like that I'd prefer it, but it doesn't have to be.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Last edited by Fisheth24 at Mar 17, 2011,
Maybe you could get a Jackson RR5FR, from Thomann, its a pretty damn good guitar. Great for 90% of all the bands you have mentioned.
Alexi Lahio Edwards worth a look into? Looks really nice.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I really don't know anything about that guitar, never saw one... I still really don't get the thing, Edwards works with ESP?
Not sure, I thought Edwards was a ESP owned but only for the Japanese market thing.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by MarThor
I really don't know anything about that guitar, never saw one... I still really don't get the thing, Edwards works with ESP?

Edwards is the Japanese LTD.
edwardses are very dear at the moment due to the strong yen- also they aren't 100% MIJ. It's up to you, but personally I don't think they're worth it at the moment.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I am going to suggest that you don't get the bugera cab
instead go and buy a Harley Benton G212 Vintage
a 2 x 12 cab with vintage 30s, and it's cheap (same price as the bugera cab I think)
The jackson rr5 is a very nice guitar if you like v's
also the Schecter v-1 atx
I would say look out for a 2nd hand ESP SV, but they might be a bit over budget and are very hard to find
Quote by Led Dirigible
Crickets have too much high end for my tastes. I prefer a nice beetle, lots of warm low end.

tl;dr put a beetle in your amp for superior toanz.

Guitars: Schecter C-1 Classic
Westfeild LP e4500
Amp: Vox AD15VT
Thomann has a bunch of ESP SV in stock if I remember correctly... Pretty good guitars, though I highly recommend the Jackson RR5FR.