Be Jaysus lads I'm just up and I off to the off-license to get some drink, it's gonna be a messy 16 hours of solid drinking Me and the lads are drinking at the Paddy's Day Parade in Blarney, heading to the pub and then into town. It's gonna be a great day.

So here's a toast to International Drinking Day!

What is the Pit up to for Paddy's Day?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I guess I'll get drunk but I don't drink beer. That's for girls.

Pass me the Stoli
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Go home, get tea, get smiles of my baby girl, do dishes and then chill on some Fifa or COD
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I don't have to work tomorrow, so I'll probably drink it up tonight. Had a little pre-game last night so my tolerance should be up a little.
Have work at 5, but will be drinking Double JD's n Coke (don't have any other alcohol apart from those Sourz drinks) as soon as I'm back home tonight!
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I've just just got back from Jam night down the Pub. They adore me and my guitar playing/singing ability down there. I aam already a little drunk. Time to hit the Jameson in my cupboard
Heading in to the Kilkenny parade and then on to the pub for the day/night/morning, gonna be a nice, long, píss up, happy Paddy's day pit.
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
I'm going out clubbing but I can't get wrecked as I have an early meeting for uni tomorrow morning.
I'll be heading for the local Irish Pub with some roommates, study friends and band mates to celebrate my birthday! ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
This is gonna be a weird Paddy's day for me, my first abroad. Naturally gonna hit up the Irish pubs, home from home.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by metaldud536
16 hours? That's disgusting.

That's how we play babeh.
Bertolt Bretcht

Its 10AM and ive already started, i've got an exam at 2:30, yay studying and drinking

"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
You better believe I'll be celebrating.Gonna by a case of beer for home then head out to the bars for some ****in green beer with my swiss mates.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Not old enough to drink (America's drinking age FTL), so I watched Boondock Saints last night. I would have watched it tonight, but I have to work a double shift.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Anois, buchaillaí, táim ag dul go dtí an teach tabharne mar beorach! Slán abhaile agus ól abú!
Bertolt Bretcht

I have loads of work to do. I shouldn't even be on UG right now.

But after a while my eyes start spinning from staring at pieces of paper for 2 hours at a time and I need some lulz.
Might be, not sure yet though since I'm out all over the weekend as well.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by KirkMetallica
Anois, buchaillaí, táim ag dul go dtí an teach tabharne mar beorach! Slán abhaile agus ól abú!

I don't know any Irish, but that sounds awesome

I wish I were Irish...
I just came back from 3 straight days of snowboarding, so I'm probably not going to be moving at all today. I'm sore as hell, and it took me 20 minutes just to get out of bed.
ughh i started at midnight. going through hangover now but by the afternoon i should be going strong again
We don't celebrate st patricks day, but I'm gonna get me some chronic anyway...
I honestly don't think St. Patty's day should be celebrated in America unless you have Irish ancestry. That being said, the next person that pinches me is getting knocked out, and when I get home I'm getting ****ed up in honor of my relatives.
What's the point of living if you're not living a dream?
Quote by jazar94
I honestly don't think St. Patty's day should be celebrated in America unless you have Irish ancestry. That being said, the next person that pinches me is getting knocked out, and when I get home I'm getting ****ed up in honor of my relatives.

I have Irish ancestry! I just wish I were full Irish...
Quote by Primus2112
I have Irish ancestry! I just wish I were full Irish...

I'm barely a quarter, but hey, atleast we can call ourselves somewhat Irish, right?
What's the point of living if you're not living a dream?
Quote by jazar94
I'm barely a quarter, but hey, atleast we can call ourselves somewhat Irish, right?

Fuck yeah!

I want to be like Conner and Murphy in Boondock Saints though. I'm completely obsessed with that movie
Already got my hat and my Guinness
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010