Page 1 of 3
Dang, wenches be complainin' !

With great joy I present to you the long awaited
UG's best female dresser competition

The rules are simple: open your closet, pull out the best looking outfit you can assemble, make a picture and send it in.
The harsh but just judges of the pit may assess which girl on UG has the best sense of fashion and style.

This years theme is:
Party-mode

What would you wear going to a club, bar or (casual) party. You can fill in the details yourself. Be creative!

Rules:

There's a maximum of 2 pictures per person, the pictures may not exceed 500x300 or 300x500.
Send your pictures to me. After the due date, I will create a voting thread for it.
When sending a message mention in the title that it is for the 'female best dresser competition'

All pictures must be in before
April seventh

The voting will commence on April 14th. (To avoid confusion with the male thread and an overload of threads)
Last edited by Will-kun at Mar 17, 2011,
I want in.

Bought a sweet dress recently that would totally work. Related to UG doubly because it's a dress similar to what Kjelly told me to buy aaaaages ago
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Mar 17, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster
this post + your facebook from earlier + my face =

It's the dress related to the post on my facebook actually

Quote by Mudmen190
Just when I thought the pit couldn't get creepier .

...fashion-based threads? Just because it's ladies! There could be/should be/is one(?) for guys.
Quote by SteveHouse
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Mar 17, 2011,
Quote by Mudmen190
Just when I thought the pit couldn't get creepier .

that's what I said, but the ladies are just to persistent. I felt obliged to make this thread If I didn't want my house to be plundered and my animals to be eaten by rabid feminists.

Besides, you know you want to see this.
I might join, although i already don't know what I would send in for 'party mode' since I don't really dress up that much for a party
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by captaincrunk
By the way, we don't need another sexy comp.

But we do need another women-with-sexy-moustaches competition.

I will never get that image of Grace out of my head
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by captaincrunk
The one where she was flexin like a G?

Damn right!
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Will-kun
that's what I said, but the ladies are just to persistent. I felt obliged to make this thread If I didn't want my house to be plundered and my animals to be eaten by rabid feminists.

Besides, you know you want to see this.

i get that you are trying to bring equality to the classes and all but i think the creepy factor would be lowered by astronomical ammounts if it was a girl who created this. because now it sounds like (*) "hey i am teenage noob on UG, show us your sexy outfits girls, i want to see your pictures"

(*) - not saying you said this but hopefully this makes my point
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Quote by thejester
i get that you are trying to bring equality to the classes and all but i think the creepy factor would be lowered by astronomical ammounts if it was a girl who created this. because now it sounds like (*) "hey i am teenage noob on UG, show us your sexy outfits girls, i want to see your pictures"

(*) - not saying you said this but hopefully this makes my point

He's black though, and Dutch. I think he's got the smoothness covered. I'm not worried.

Quote by Kumanji
The WHAT?!

I was a judge! It was good times, about a year ago last January. There were about 15 or 20 male and female contestants. It was pretty fun. Lots of awkward pics from the dudes.
When you say we can submit 2 pictures, do you mean 2 pictures of the same outfit like from different angles or can we submit two different outfits?

By the way, even though I said I'd take part, I don't know that I'm 100% about having my face on UG any more. I've even deleted all the camwhoring off my profile. I might pixellate my face or something, or just take pictures from the neck-down. Will this effect my chances?
Quote by Will-kun

The rules are simple: open your closet, pull out the best looking outfit you can assemble, make a picture and send it in.
The harsh but just judges of the pit may asses which girl on UG has the best sense of fashion and style.

Quote by Will-kun
judges of the pit may asses which girl on UG has the

Quote by Will-kun
may asses which

Quote by Will-kun
asses

Now that is a freudian slip.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
When you say we can submit 2 pictures, do you mean 2 pictures of the same outfit like from different angles or can we submit two different outfits?

By the way, even though I said I'd take part, I don't know that I'm 100% about having my face on UG any more. I've even deleted all the camwhoring off my profile. I might pixellate my face or something, or just take pictures from the neck-down. Will this effect my chances?

Doubt it.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Awwwhhh but you so perdy!

But good question, of which I would also like answering. " pictures of the same outfit, or 2 different outfits?
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Tom 1.0
Doubt it.

You make a fair point. Maybe I'll just go for a paper bag on the head

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Awwwhhh but you so perdy!

Awwh ^__^

I'm applying to be an English teacher though. The last thing I need is some sweaty teenage boy recognising me off UG

I'll decide after I take the pics.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Mar 17, 2011,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

it can be the same outfit but you can also do two different outfits. It is up to you.

this thread is starting to become somewhat fun...

I was actually asked to create this thread. If you do not feel comfortable sending your pics to me (although my integrity on this subject is as high as a doctor's in an STD clinic) we can appoint someone as the receiver of the pictures.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

It's always been two outfits in the past. And I don't think UG can do much with your face. If you're worried about security, definitely nothing to be worried about here... But if you're worried about UG'ers being UG'ers I understand.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You make a fair point. Maybe I'll just go for a paper bag on the head

Awwh ^__^

I'm applying to be an English teacher though. The last thing I need is some sweaty teenage boy recognising me off UG

You're only allowed to paper bag it if you draw an awesome face on it

But it's trueee!
Though... your logic is pretty sound. It makes sense. But still... your faaaaaace!
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Thecla
I might join, although i already don't know what I would send in for 'party mode' since I don't really dress up that much for a party

No problem, the rules don't say that you have to wear anything . I'm kinda curious as to what kind of parties you are talking about though ..
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by captaincrunk
It's always been two outfits in the past. And I don't think UG can do much with your face. If you're worried about security, definitely nothing to be worried about here... But if you're worried about UG'ers being UG'ers I understand.

I'm worried about a student recognising me

I might just take part normally, but host pictures on my own photobucket so I can delete them afterwards and all evidence has gone.

THAT IS HOW THE INTERNET WORKS AND I WILL HEAR NO DIFFERENT >_>
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I'm worried about a student recognising me

I might just take part normally, but host pictures on my own photobucket so I can delete them afterwards and all evidence has gone.

THAT IS HOW THE INTERNET WORKS AND I WILL HEAR NO DIFFERENT >_>

You could have Will-kun delete them from the post after the voting. I had MH400 do it for Epic_Cleavage for obvious reasons.
You 'feminists' should be ashamed of yourselves! Go compete on equal terms with the men of the Pit, don't pander to the teenage nerds' desires to put you in your own separate box! Sexist fools.
Quote by the bartender
No problem, the rules don't say that you have to wear anything . I'm kinda curious as to what kind of parties you are talking about though ..

Don't make fun of my English!
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by Kumanji
You 'feminists' should be ashamed of yourselves! Go compete on equal terms with the men of the Pit, don't pander to the teenage nerds' desires to put you in your own separate box! Sexist fools.

It's just a bit of fun.
Quote by Thecla
Don't make fun of my English!

No worries, your english was flawless , I just interpretted it differently .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
My inner twelve year old cant wait and I'm ashamed of that
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Good luck everyone, and keep it classy!

And by classy I mean slutty. And by slutty I mean don't embarass yourselves. And by don't embaress yourselves I mean don't make yourselves dresses made entirely out of bacon.

And by don't make yourselves dresses made entirely out of bacon I mean - actually, no, I support this idea.
This is relevant to my interests.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Page 1 of 3