Charlie wins.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by MoleMania

Is this meant to imply you suck off reindeer?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
how do you fail at relative minors? just go back three frets, and you get the root note of the relative minor...
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Mar 17, 2011,
Quote by magnus_maximus

Sup dawg, I herd u liek losing so I put you losing at losing while you won so you could lose at winning while you lose at losing.

Sup dawg, I herd you liek posting about losing to win with xzibit, so I put you posting about losing to win at putting someone losing at losing while they won so they could lose at winning while they lose at losing while you xzibit them in me posting about you posting about losing to win at putting someone losing at losing while they won so they could lose at winning while they lose at losing while you xzibit them so you can lose while winning by posting someone losing while winning with xzibit while you read someone losing while winning by winlosing xzibiting your winlosing xzibiting of someone winlosing.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
(Invalid img)
The pit sucks at girls, I win.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by necrosis1193
Sup dawg, I herd you liek posting about losing to win with xzibit, so I put you posting about losing to win at putting someone losing at losing while they won so they could lose at winning while they lose at losing while you xzibit them in me posting about you posting about losing to win at putting someone losing at losing while they won so they could lose at winning while they lose at losing while you xzibit them so you can lose while winning by posting someone losing while winning with xzibit while you read someone losing while winning by winlosing xzibiting your winlosing xzibiting of someone winlosing.

Sup, dawg. I herd you liek making no sense, so I quoted you making no sense so you can make no sense while you lose the game.
Quote by fail
Is this meant to imply you suck off reindeer?

I ****ing lose reindeer
Quote by halo43
Sup, dawg. I herd you liek making no sense, so I quoted you making no sense so you can make no sense while you lose the game.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
(Invalid img)

That's one ugly biatch dude. You most assuredly win at losing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
(Invalid img)

Really? Girls suck the pit!

I lose at puns...
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by darkwolf291
I thought this was a cleverly disguised YLYL
I am disappoint

I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.

I am an epic failure........
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?