Page 1 of 5
What is

don't even.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Screaming females...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I thought they were pretty funny and ridiculous, but I guess thats their whole gimmick.
I saw them do the Woodies thing last night. The announcer said they were all around 19 and released 10 (not definitive. I can't remember what the number was.) albums already.
POST RAWK
Last edited by crazywatermelon at Mar 17, 2011,
wat
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
As a lover of hip-hop, I can safely say that that stuff is shit.But I somewhat like it. It's awful, but it has something I enjoy that I can't explain.
Still don't know jack shit about what's going on in this thread though.
I love them.
Most original rap artists around currently.
First album on a major label is being released may 10
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
I think they were on Jimmy Fallon's show a month ago. Weird as hell.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
What.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
They write their own beats, record their own raps and produce their own albums that they give out for free. They've been on Jimmy Fallon and MTV with no label support and have built a large and loyal following by utilizing social networking and online promotion.

These guys are the model for what the music business should and hopefully will be in a few years. A world where instead of being created by the labels and marketed as the next big thing, artists are passionate, original and most importantly GOOD at what they do.

Golf Wang
Sig What?
Meh. Not impressed. Just seem like they're using gimmicks to make themselves stand out as being "different"
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Am I missing something? What makes them so unique/need to be discussed? And I don't mean that in an "hurr hurr all rap sounds the same!" way, it just sounds like a lot of other stuff out right now.

EDIT: Sure, they do some weird stuff, but in the context to other acts today, they're not really notable.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Mar 17, 2011,
Quote by darth awsome
They write their own beats, record their own raps and produce their own albums that they give out for free. They've been on Jimmy Fallon and MTV with no label support and have built a large and loyal following by utilizing social networking and online promotion.

These guys are the model for what the music business should and hopefully will be in a few years. A world where instead of being created by the labels and marketed as the next big thing, artists are passionate, original and most importantly GOOD at what they do.

Golf Wang

My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
This seems like p4k backpacker-core with respectable flow and lyrics that are borderline-ICP retarded.

4/10
They are alright, dunno if I'd listen to them on a regular basis but they are ok.

What the **** is up with all the garden gnomes?
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by darth awsome

Golf Wang

That's actually pretty cool.
Don't like the artist, but that's cool.
i can dig it.
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
I'm starting to kind of like them. I hate the content they rap about, but it's so good...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Generic horrorcore is not the future of hip-hop. IF it is, I'm jumping ship

Quote by darth awsome

XL Recordings have been whoring them out heaps. Hence why they manage to land a review on P4k
Last edited by Cianyx at Mar 18, 2011,
Quote by JackWhite333
They're not horrorcore, listen deeper than the music before putting it in a box

Absolutely right. It's hip hop music based in horror-themed lyrical content and imagery
dont rate all their shit but sandwitches is a tune as are others...

kinda nice to hear hip hop that makes people go "wait... what?" again, guns n drugs are kinda standard now (still love them though )

theyve got a sick energy though, think that jimmy fallon clip is what made me properly get into them. plus theyre young and theyre doing this shit for themselves, props.
Quote by JackWhite333
They're not horrorcore. They publicly deny it whenever they're accused of it.

it's as if being a horrorcore artist is a crime now. i blame icp.
Don't get the hype, some of the production is cool, and Tyler is a nice rapper. Can't really dig the other guys, and it deff feels pretty gimmicky.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by TheReverend724
What's the deal with Earl? I heard he left or something and won't be working with the gang anymore

SWAG 4 LIFE

his mom sent him to one of those special boarding schools for rowdy and misbehavin' kids. and because Earl is under 18, she needs to give legal permission for him to be on Goblin, but she won't.

Tyler and Earl supposedly have another album pretty much ready, but they are waiting until Earl turns 18 to be able to release it.
Page 1 of 5