I have a Fender FM 212 Dsp and i have had it for about 5-6 months. The other day me and my band were practicing and i noticed that there is a buzzing sound coming from it when its turned up loud. I was wondering what this might be and if it is a minor fix (loose screws or something) or a major fix(speaker cone or speaker).
Its called noise, hum or feedback. and theres nothing wrong and nothing to fix it happens to all amps when they are turned up loud. the only solution is to turn down the volume or gain or use a noise gate
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
that happens to every amp its normal and you can't really fix it.
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
Theres a difference between a "buzz" and a "rattle" jus sayin. i doubt a loose screw on the amp is gonna be loud enough to hear over the amp while you're playin. i would check you're guitar for loose screws, the tuning gears, and be sure you strings arent getting any fret buzz
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
Quote by travs2448
Theres a difference between a "buzz" and a "rattle" jus sayin. i doubt a loose screw on the amp is gonna be loud enough to hear over the amp while you're playin. i would check you're guitar for loose screws, the tuning gears, and be sure you strings arent getting any fret buzz

Ok thanks