does anybody else have this?
last night, i was trying to get to sleep, but i heard the music again, but this time, it was beautiful! it was so calm but passionate! i was really angry that i had no way of telling anyone how it sounded, i couldnt even try to describe the notes that were being played.
Take your earphones out...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

It's called having an imagination.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
No, but I am starting to get the feeling that I come up with the greatest riffs when I'm on the verge of falling asleep which makes me torn between sleeping and playing them on guitar & writing them down.
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
does anybody else have this?
last night, i was trying to get to sleep, but i heard the music again, but this time, it was beautiful! it was so calm but passionate! i was really angry that i had no way of telling anyone how it sounded, i couldnt even try to describe the notes that were being played.

Was it a marching band, and did you move into this House?

if so...GETTT OUTTT!!!!
Quote by vagelier
No, but I am starting to get the feeling that I come up with the greatest riffs when I'm on the verge of falling asleep which makes me torn between sleeping and playing them on guitar & writing them down.

i have the same thing... know exactly how you feel
I get this quite a lot. What I do is listen to another song (one that I know), and usually I'll have something familiar in my head which makes it easier to sleep.
Check out my fitness blog here
Well I hear songs that i've listened to throughout the course of the day. Sometimes it makes me not sleep.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i dont instantly hear music in my head at night, but if i had song ideas in my head that i didnt do anything with..it tends to keep me up at night thinking about it. I begin to come up with creative ways to make that idea form into a song...and by morning i've forgotten it!
I don't hear music, but I often see colours which seems to be the visual equivalent.
I hear random noises sometimes though which I know didn't happen, I just get it alot when I'm falling asleep.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
last night in my dream, Steve Vai was playing this totally awesome riff. It was original and wasn't from any song. I should have written it down but I was too lazy and didn't wake up even though I could. So now I have no idea what it was.
Only thing I remember that it was based on the tritone.