Has anyone been listening to/watching the longest radio 1 show ever?

They've just beaten it after going for 37 hours and are now going to try for the world record which is like 50 something hours.

I know a lot of people hate Chris Moyles but you've still got to admire the fact that they've just raised over a million pounds for comic relief so far. I personally find him quite funny most of the time and it's funny seeing him work with all the other DJ's.

Anyway he's still going if people were interested in watching it on the radio 1 website.
I started watching yesterday at 11am through to 3am this morning, then back on at 8am and I'm listening now.
Best part so far was Greg James getting naked and Jimmy Carr yesterday, but I think Chris is really funny and I love Comedy Dave, bless him.

So glad they've hit the million mark!
Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.
Is this a new form of torture? Chris Moyles ranks amongst the worst human beings, let alone worst DJ's.
Now with New and Improved Signature
Quote by goodlifebadlife
Is this a new form of torture? Chris Moyles ranks amongst the worst human beings, let alone worst DJ's.

Well he's just raised more than a million quid for charity so you must have a very high standard of what an average human being is.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
No way that the world record is 50 hours.. there's a yearly radioshow here in the netherlands that goes on for six days.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by WaitWhat?
Well he's just raised more than a million quid for charity so you must have a very high standard of what an average human being is.

It includes not being Chris Moyles.
Now with New and Improved Signature
Quote by the bartender
No way that the world record is 50 hours.. there's a yearly radioshow here in the netherlands that goes on for six days.

Tiesto concerts don't count.

Quote by goodlifebadlife
It includes not being Chris Moyles.

St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Last edited by WaitWhat? at Mar 17, 2011,