Youtube has been loading the videos really slow or I get a black rectangle box on the right, what about you guys?
edit: most issues are from Google Chrome, Opera works good.
LOL
Last edited by SiKh22 at Mar 17, 2011,
nah i've been good
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Has it been at least a day that you've been having this issue? If not, just wait and it'll almost definitely fix itself. It's probably just you.

(From now on, I'm just going to copy/paste this into every single "youtube help" thread ever)
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
There's a 17th month!?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
There's a 17th month!?

Psh, you crazy Europeans and your messed up date format.
This thread title made me lol. 3rd of the 17th!! Just doesn't make sense! Day, Month, Year!! They go in order!

aha, anyway. On topic! I too have been experiencing issues with google chrome for a couple of days now. Just hoping they'll sort it out soon and for the meantime i'm just using old Internet Explorer!!!!
Birmigham City Football Club

I PLAY BASS

"If Bruce Willis pissed in a can and then put it in the freezer, It would become Red Bull."

Monkey Stubble
For me sometimes the videos don't load. It just the black rectangular box where the video should be.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
youtubes been shitty for me lately but im blaming that on the colleges mega slow internet
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Ikey
lol 17 months.

do people in Europe not know the month/day/year format? I understand why you would laugh because I understand that date format, or are you just laughing because you know both formats? advice, follow what America does, and don't question why...
LOL
Last edited by SiKh22 at Mar 17, 2011,
Quote by SiKh22
do people in Europe not know the month/day/year format? I understand why you would laugh because I understand that date format, or are you just laughing because you know both formats? advice, follow what America does, and don't question why...

We know what it means, we just laugh cause it's stupid.

Yep, they're going through and revoking everyone's ability to post videos longer that 15 minutes. It's bullshit, I had an 18 minute review of the new Mastodon CD/DVD and the bastards say "Nope, no one get's 15+ anymore"
Its been kind of slow for me and I've gotten the black bar on the right side of the video too.
I'm using Firefox.