sup guys
me and player o slayer have spoke briefly about starting an online groove metal band so i suppose were going to use this thread to discuss ideas and find other members such as a bass player, drummer/drum programmer and maybe a vocalist if we get to that.

my main influences are Periphery Meshuggah Veil of Maya ect

so a couple of questions for player o slayer, have you got ideas you want to roll with? any preference on tunings? lately since getting my 7 ive been writing alot in drop G# and have got a few song ideas im working on, you got any ERG's or are you just a 6'er.

so yeah if anyone is interested in playing bass or drums give us a shout

cheers

Nath
I Am Hated
7 String Legion

Ibanez RG1527 prestige (BKP Aftermath)
Ibanez MTM2 black (rockmonkey SoB)
Ibanez MTM2 white (Blackout AHB-3)
Squier "custom" strat (Hot Slag)
Ashdown Fallen Angel 40w 112
Pitchblack
TS-9
NS-2
MXR 10 band eq
ive got some death metal blast beat parts ive got written that my band isnt using as well as a ton of other groove shit written in drop G#.

whats your real name btw? haha, im Erik
(signature removed, please choose another)
alright cool my names Nath.

Any idea on how/where you want to start this then

Ive got an idea ive been working on for about a week now, Ill do a rough take of it today or tomorrow so you can have a listen and give any opinions and see if its what you have in mind aswell.

have you tabbed out any of your stuff ? how do you write your drums?
I Am Hated
7 String Legion

Pitchblack
TS-9
NS-2
MXR 10 band eq
I might be interested. I can play rhythm guitar. People say I write great songs. But I have a question, how does an online band exactly work? Do you do video chat or something?
Guitars: Amps
1. Shecter Damien 6 1. Line 6 Spider III
2. Yamaha Pacifica (RED) 2. Drive CD 20
Hey

Im definately interested. I play to a high level, and also write frequently. I play Guitar and Piano, and may be able to do soem vocals. I am also able to edit, and mix the songs I can also bring in various influences, especially with the prog vibe, i can bring in some synths/ambient sections/jazz whatever, even latin jazz if you want to go that far down that road Ill play whatever, im happy to contribute even if its just strictly just metal
If only i felt confident enough about my playing. ^^
Guitars:
Ibanez AEL40SE
Ibanez RG 7321
ok, i'm a good bassist, i play a 6string bass guitar Ibanez BTB. i love tapping and i'm looking to do something between Animals as Leaders and Scar Symmetry and some messugah style on drums. what do u think ??
^thats what im thinkin too, polyrhythms out tha ass. do you use aim or fb or anything nath? anything else other than here we can communicate
^a little too core ,i couldnt see any of that fitting in over low tuned evil grooves or crazy intricate prog shit.

not to say its bad or anything, just not exactly what i had in mind
Quote by player o slayer
^thats what im thinkin too, polyrhythms out tha ass. do you use aim or fb or anything nath? anything else other than here we can communicate

yeah ive got failbook lol, you wanna pm a link to yours or something so we can talk through what exactly we want to do and then get back to these guys.
I Am Hated
7 String Legion

Pitchblack
TS-9
NS-2
MXR 10 band eq