My band is going to be throwing a cd release party in a few months and I was wondering if you fine ladies and gentlemen had any ideas to really set it apart from other shows? What can we do to make the show special/memorable besides rocking out and having good sound/lights. Were open to anything so fire away!
Loli orgy.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Well other than an orgy I recommend fire... lots and lots of fire.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Fire

Glitter

Balloons

Cupcakes

Orgies

What can go wrong?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by imbackagain2
My band is going to be throwing a cd release party in a few months and I was wondering if you fine ladies and gentlemen had any ideas to really set it apart from other shows? What can we do to make the show special/memorable besides rocking out and having good sound/lights. Were open to anything so fire away!

yeah
Light your **** on fire then have an orgy
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Yeah if you guys used a lot of gold, glitter, shiny crap then it would be pretty cool
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Make the audience have an orgy while you play.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by BK202
Naked moshing.

Love it. Don't forget fire
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Dress up as the Mighty Morhpin' Power Rangers and open your set list with the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers theme song.
I'm a firm believer that if you put on a good show, people will come to see you. Just play your asses off and slowly build your fanbase. As for anything spectacular - i can't say, don't know the band, your aesthetic, the venue size or anything.
How about an orgy of potted plants that are in serious need of a new amp? And the plants are on fire! And they have horses to ride on while eating cupcakes, and the cupcakes have glitter on them. And it all happens inside a balloon! AND THEN;
you wake up realizing it was all just a dream.

But OT: I still think throwing down glitter and ballons from the ceiling is a good idea!
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Mar 18, 2011,
yay for helpful pit responses!

But really, if your an alt rock band of sorts, you could have tambourines and cowbells you hand out to certain people in the crowd to let them jam with you. If you're a metal band, which I'm guessing you are since you're here, I would say play at a decent volume with a good sound guy so people can actually hear and understand you. That would sure as hell be memorable for a metal band.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Can I come?

Yes, cuz it's an orgy
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Maybe get some new amps?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
What you really need is a new amp.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Zero-G orgy with flames and potted plants.
Make sure you use a new amp, it could really help.
Once I brang an old amp to an orgy and my crandfather told me it was a rookie move.
But then again, he brang his grums, which we already know is useless in a vaccum cos nosie doesn't travel, so it's just really ackward.

Does that cover them?
Quote by KTFM
Zero-G orgy with flames and potted plants.
Make sure you use a new amp, it could really help.
Once I brang an old amp to an orgy and my crandfather told me it was a rookie move.
But then again, he brang his grums, which we already know is useless in a vaccum cos nosie doesn't travel, so it's just really ackward.

Does that cover them?

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Free bar and invite me
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.