I have this blackhead above my upper lip and it's anoying as hell. It's been there for a long time and a while back I tried to poke it with a pin to break the skin so I could squeze it out but it didnt work out and it turned like a yellowish and STILL wont come out. It is like embeded into my skin and no matter how hard I squeeze it does not come out.

What do I do? Do you guys know any ways to get rid of blackheads/superblackheads? At this point im irritated enough to take a knife and surgically remove it.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

lol wahs your skin fatty.
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
Plastic surgery.

That or a mask.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
Twice a day sir.

how hard do you scrub? Your probably doing to it much or too hard. When you rub off all the oils the body makes extra amount. So really you think your helping but your making it worse by doing it twice a day.
Quote by guitar-guy69

Quote by guitar-guy69

Quote by guitar-guy69

Quote by guitar-guy69
how hard do you scrub? Your probably doing to it much or too hard. When you rub off all the oils the body makes extra amount. So really you think your helping but your making it worse by doing it twice a day.

So how should I wash my face? I usually lightly scrub my face with a washcloth in the shower with some soap. Then at night I do the same in the sink to get all of the shit off of my face thats like in the air and shit. This one blackhead will not go away and it is like inside of my skin.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
So how should I wash my face? I usually lightly scrub my face with a washcloth in the shower with some soap. Then at night I do the same in the sink to get all of the shit off of my face thats like in the air and shit. This one blackhead will not go away and it is like inside of my skin.

Wash it once a day. I do it at night, with somewhat force. Its a problem if you wash it too much more than if you scrub hard. As for the ******head, stop touching it! Your putting more oils on it everytime you touch it. I say do your best to pop it one time and then leave it alone. Also wash your sheets often.
Quote by guitar-guy69

Quote by guitar-guy69

Quote by guitar-guy69

Sounds like you have cyst. They hate fire. Try putting lighterfluid on your face and then GO TO THE DOCTOR!
Pics, TS.

Pics.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
If my memory serves, black heads are literally dirt thats become impeded in your skin. You have to use those special pore cleaners. They are normally used for acne but blackheads kinda sorta fall under that I think. If I am correct that should be all you have to do. But I'm no dermatologist.
Herpies??? sounds like you have ate some sour pussy my freind... so very sour pusssy
pit, i am dissapoint

stop helping and troll.

srsly tho WAHS (not one wah, but two) your face.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

This guy seems to be getting better. His first few threads were painful. Or he got bored of trolling.

And yah, scrub your damn face greaseball.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Brutal band name
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
I used to have terrible problems with spots, acne etc. I used a massive variety of treatments, scrubs, exfoliators etc. Never really cleared up.

About a year ago, I stopped using 'special' face products completely, just washed my face with the same stuff I use for the rest of my body in the shower. My skin has never been clearer.

Although they might be good in the short term, all skin products result in your skin over-producing oils etc. and ending up greasier/spottier than ever.

So stop paying attention to it, and it'll go away.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by guitar-guy69
Wash it once a day. I do it at night, with somewhat force. Its a problem if you wash it too much more than if you scrub hard. As for the ******head, stop touching it! Your putting more oils on it everytime you touch it. I say do your best to pop it one time and then leave it alone. Also wash your sheets often.

So I shouldnt use soap or anything on my face in the shower?
Stop bein a poon and pop it man. Just put as much pressure on opposite sides of it and if it doesnt work, switch your fingers around 90 degrees and try again. Sorry if this aint helpin, but whenever I have a pimple, I pop it. Same with scabs, I pick em. I just have to do it, get rid of that stuff cuz I can always feel it if I dont. Good luck!
Quote by cRACk mONKEyTTU
Stop bein a poon and pop it man. Just put as much pressure on opposite sides of it and if it doesnt work, switch your fingers around 90 degrees and try again. Sorry if this aint helpin, but whenever I have a pimple, I pop it. Same with scabs, I pick em. I just have to do it, get rid of that stuff cuz I can always feel it if I dont. Good luck!

It's a blackhead.
Quote by supersac
Quote by rgrockr

I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Ewww... Jk I know this sounds painful but maybe try doing nothing and see if It goes away on it's own

Jay Turser: JT-134DC
Epiphone: G-400
Gibson: SG Special Faded Cherry

Line 6: Spider III 15-watt
Marshall Haze 40

DOD FX65 Chorus
Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ
EH4800 Small Stone Phase Shifter
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Deltalab Tube Overdrive TO1
Blackheads pop.

Or they're not what I think they are.

Either way, DIY surgery, mang. What could go wrong?
Had one of those, I just left it alone and it went away eventually. Also, I agree with the guy who stopped using skin care products, I've been that way for 5-6 years. My skin never breaks out unless I go days without normal washing...which is sometimes.
Quote by Dark Raven X
Blackheads pop.

Or they're not what I think they are.

Either way, DIY surgery, mang. What could go wrong?

I've never been able to pop one. They're just like ground into your skin, it isn't full of pus or whatever.
Quote by supersac
Quote by rgrockr

I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Quote by thefunk
I've never been able to pop one. They're just like ground into your skin, it isn't full of pus or whatever.

You gotta use your fingernails and dig in.
Quote by thefunk

Oh. I figured they were like... what I've got on my nose. The skin's all porous, and if I pinch the skin on it, I can squeeze out, y'know, 'pus or whatever'. But they're tiny. So I don't really care. :P