I've tickling for a fender japan stratocaster?

How Much are they used in the UK?
How are the pickups?

ive recently got rid of my strat for an other guitar with am selling to fund for an new guitar and am selling my ps3? if and one intrested in the ps3 drop me a pm!

back to topic!

Hows the japan standard strats?

Thanks
I don't know about price since I don't know how to translate to your currency, but I prefer Fender Japan over Fender America. They sound amazing and have a great feel to them. I think they run cheaper than MIA Fenders too (used, at least. People always want MIA).
Matthew 6:33

Uniting the World, One Bridge at a Time.
i don't have a whole lot of experience of jap strats, but a pal of mine had one and it developed a serious crack across the back of the body, so much so that he had to scrap it.

that has sort of given me a negative feeling about them to say the least.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
bear in mind there's the export range (lower quality materials and hardware) and non-export (higher quality). You can normally get the non-export too from some dealers, just be sure that's what you're getting.

Prices have gone up a lot recently because of the strong yen- you're talking maybe £700-£800 now.

Conclusion- just get an MIJ tokai and cut out the middle man (tokai made a lot of the MIJ fenders there for a few years, they've stopped again now, i suspect it has something to do with the fact that they're again offering their own brand fender copies). You can pick up GS100s for like £350 to £400, they have gotoh tuners, a wilkinson vs100 trem (gotoh-made- badass), pickups are probably gotoh (which are pretty decent, if my breezysound is anything to go by) etc. etc. If anything a higher spec than the fenders, for like half the price.

Assuming you're ok with the slightly strangely-shaped pickguard and headstock shape.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Mar 18, 2011,
^^ *reported*
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?