Would we have all gone extinct long ago?

EDIT - Some of you seem to be misunderstanding. What I'm trying to say is that if you touch a hot stove, instead of feeling pain you would feel pleasure like an orgasm. Or if you cut your hand, you would feel pleasure.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Mar 17, 2011,
/thread
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
I would be punching my balls and tasering my nipples...of course I do this now but it would feel better then >__>
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
masochists seem to do just fine.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by morierdeity
We couldn't reproduce.

Instead we would punch each other in the genitalia until orgasm is received.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by CheezMeUp

To which we have to fire into a woman's uterus in hope of fertilizing an egg. Sounds fun.
i sense an Epic Thread in the making..........that or i'm just too baked and everything is too funny anyways

if pleasure replaced pain, i would punch my self in the balls so freaking hard man.........
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Mar 17, 2011,
We'd be pretty screwed as a species.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by CheezMeUp

I'm pretty sure there are some people who already do that.
What would pleasurable things feel like then?
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
Quote by SlayingDragons
Pretty much, pain is what keeps you alive.

This. Some people are born unable to feel pain and they usually never live past 20.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
This. Some people are born unable to feel pain and they usually never live past 20.

Is that because they do things that hurt their body but, because they can't feel, they keep doing it?
Quote by morierdeity
Is that because they do things that hurt their body but, because they can't feel, they keep doing it?

Well, pain is the body's way of telling you that something's not right. When you feel no pain, you can have all kinds of illnesses or problems without noticing a thing.
Pleasure replacing pain would pretty much be apocalpytic. Which is why I am currently working on a powder I can release in cities that enters the bloodstream and causes chemical reactions which change your nervous system to release a shitload of endorphins and dopamine in place of giving you the pain stimulus.

The problem is that everytime I get it nearly perfected, James Bond comes crashing through the window, and destroys my laboratory. Damn you to hell, 007! You may have won this, but I will kill you all in the end! :
Well, I think I'll go turn myself off an' go on down
All the way down...
Really ain't no use in me hanging around
You know what I'm trying to say
Music, sweet music
I wish I could caress, and-a kiss
Manic Depression is a fustrating mess
Chain Mail Masturbation.

Sorted.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by morierdeity
We couldn't reproduce.

cheetah dicks have spines on them, so thats essentially what their mating is.
im pretty sure we used to have penile spines also
If we had constant orgasms all day long, we would live for those short, tranquil moments of peace in between.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
-Donny, you were like a son to me. And because I like you I'm askin' ye for the last ****in' time! Where's my ****in' money, you little shit?!
-**** you! You ain't gettin' nuffin, you hear!
-I didn't wanna do this, Donny, but you made me. Carl, unzip his pants. I'm gonna give this ****ing bastard a bj.
-NOOOOO! not a blowjob! no. NO. NOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS