G'day all,

I'm currently in the process of setting up my own online guitar tuition site. I've been playing for twenty two years and studied at the Australian Institute of Music and Newcastle University where I recieved a Bachelor of Arts and an Associate Diploma of Music. For anything guitar related email me at nickrushton98@gmail.com and I'll give you an answer. From tecnique to the various styles of music I've played them all, so email me, currently it's free.

Nick Rushton
Close the thread while you still have the chance.

Seriously though UG has a rule against advertising so yeah.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Gtfo
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
it's a free site... don't see why this is a problem

edit: although i disagree, this still is advertising so maybe you could change the asking anyone who needs guitar help to email you with questions?
Last edited by bananamang at Mar 17, 2011,
Quote by bananamang
it's a free site... don't see why this is a problem

edit: although i disagree, this still is advertising so maybe you could change the asking anyone who needs guitar help to email you with questions?

Except that its diverting services given by UG... And its clearly in breech of rules, despite it being free. If anything, it should go in techniques or one of those forums.