I want to know who will discover the name of a song that is the number one track of the band's debut double album.The album is from the 21 century.The song honors the names of 2 french musicians in the title AND the song's video honors a french movie maker.Good Luck guys =D
Last edited by Lukscastro at Mar 17, 2011,
Quote by Lou108
name of a music?
I think he means a song. Or he's just completely weird
I'll give you credit... It's extremely tricky even with google. If I can figure this out I will praise myself for the rest of my life!
Quote by BK202
How about you piss off and listen to your own music without imposing it on us?

And don't make threads on your first day here.
You know he's not really imposing anything anyone. He's just trying to get along with the community and get to know the community beter. If you don't want to take the challenge then don't. By the way... is the song "Thomas Bangalier / Guy-Manuel de Homem-Chisto"?
How about you piss off and listen to your own music without imposing it on us?

And don't make threads on your first day here.

relax dude. I was just posting something fun and hard to look for.I'm not trying to impose it, I'm just making a fun game to everyone.It's fun because is very difficult XD
Quote by Shredin0id
You know he's not really imposing anything anyone. He's just trying to get along with the community and get to know the community beter. If you don't want to take the challenge then don't. By the way... is the song "Thomas Bangalier / Guy-Manuel de Homem-Chisto"?

it's not this dude , the challenge's song is the number one track of the album =D
Quote by Lukscastro
it's not this dude , the challenge's song is the number one track of the album =D
Well then I officialy give up! I don't think anyone can figure this out.

EDIT: Is it possible you can give hints? Like if the band is french or not?
Last edited by Shredin0id at Mar 17, 2011,
Quote by Shredin0id
Well then I officialy give up! I don't think anyone can figure this out.

I'm going, I have to get up early tomorrow to work. but I'll keep the challenge alive and when I come back here I'll see if anyone make progress with this. bye
Quote by Lukscastro
I'm going, I have to get up early tomorrow to work. but I'll keep the challenge alive and when I come back here I'll see if anyone make progress with this. bye
Yeah... no ones making progress
Quote by lookpizza
Challenge:
Find someone who gives a shit.
After reading this I looked back at my posts and realized I've kinda been an idiot. At least I'm modest.
Guitars: Amps
1. Shecter Damien 6 1. Line 6 Spider III
2. Yamaha Pacifica (RED) 2. Drive CD 20