I just recently bought these two Fostex PMO.4n professional studio monitors, as i had the logitech Z523 before that sucked and broke a day after buying( I think its manufacturer default). Well anyways I bought these two monitors in hopes to have them plugged into my laptop for playing back tracks to and music and stuff but they didn't come with any hook up cables or what not I think the manual says TS and RCA cables(dont know exactly, I know absolutely nothing about electronic stuff) So does anyone know what i can get cable/ cord wise i look everywhere online couldn't figure out.

Would any house hold cables work for like dvd players or surround sound? I need cables to plug into laptop not a keyboard or what ever else they are used for.

Anyways seem like excellent beautiful speakers but no cord so please any advice or help much appreciated!!!
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
After having a look at them I would say that your best bet would be a stereo RCA to a single mini jack (1/8") to hook them up to your laptop. Just remember that each speaker has their own independent volume, so set them to the same level and do all of your master adjustments from your laptop.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.
Thanks for the advice helped a lot man! Just bought a cable works great now, and love the speakers!, 10 bucks for the cord, cheaper then what i expected! There is a little hum from the left speaker when their turned on.
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321