I am a CD collector, and I'm going to hit up Amoeba later this month to try to fill in some gaps (I'm only about 20 albums away from having all the albums I want )

I've never been, so to anyone that has: Are their prices worth going for, or should I try to find other stores (as a comparison, I'm used to getting albums for $4-5 on ebay, and for $7-8 in shops)? I'm not from SF at all, I'm just visiting for a week. Does anyone have any other suggestions of CD shops that I can visit?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by jwizzle5786
Amoeba is really awesome. Prices are fair for a CD store.

+1
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
I've only been there once, but yeah, it looked good and the prices from what I remember were great. I was seeing a lot of CDs I'd never be able to find in any music store in my city, unless I bought it off the internet. It's pretty sweet.
Sounds awesome. My life would be made if I was able to find some Emilie Autumn stuff there, though I'm really not expecting it. There's not even any of her old stuff left on ebay anymore.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by jwizzle5786
Amoeba is really awesome. Prices are fair for a CD store.

yep. i normally go to the one in berkeley though
Go Veg.