Hey All,

Looking for someone who does video lessons and will tab out along with a video (chords, finger positions, explainations) for colin hay's original recording of 'overkill' with both the rhythm and lead parts.

Thanks in advance and you can either reply here with a price or at rbkonarik@hotmail.com. Would prefer someone with a website or that has a means so i can look at thier work. Also, if anyone knows of a website that offers this service, please let me know.

Thanks again,
Cheers
Sorry, cant help with a video service, but what your asking for is interesting, asking users for face to face video time, in return for money to help with specific songs....

the future of guitar teaching?.....

this is the kind of thing im writing about for my uni dissertation. ...Can I ask why you opt for online lessons over a nearby teacher? It would be great for my research

Also, I realise this comment was of no use to you atall, but er..yeah! good luck
Quote by rbkstl
Hey All,

Looking for someone who does video lessons and will tab out along with a video (chords, finger positions, explainations) for colin hay's original recording of 'overkill' with both the rhythm and lead parts.

Thanks in advance and you can either reply here with a price or at rbkonarik@hotmail.com. Would prefer someone with a website or that has a means so i can look at thier work. Also, if anyone knows of a website that offers this service, please let me know.

Thanks again,
Cheers

Well, I could do it, but to make a video and put in graphics takes many hours. It would cost you more than its worth IMO. If you have a vid cam and Skype though I could teach it too you live and send you a handwritten tab, for $20.
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Mar 21, 2011,