Whenever people ask for good new modern rock bands on here a lot of people recommend Black Stone Cherry so a lot of people like them here.
They got a new album coming out on May 30 called 'Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea'
The first single premiered today as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es2J6aHLMdQ
Who's looking forward to the new album?
I am.

Black Stone Cherry is badass. They're IMO, easily in the top 5 MR bands out there today.

Also could be coming back around my area to do a show in the next couple months. I can't wait.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Haven't got the album yet, even though it just dropped.

I personally am irritated with the two singles. Both are utter garbage in comparision to what BSC has shown their capable of. Don't get me wrong, the music is okay in the two singles. Lyrically though, just poop. That's right. Poop.

Zeppelin71 tells me the rest of the album is solid. Since he and I are actually best buds IRL, I might be able to have him do a review of the whole album.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
I think they are definitely one of the better newer bands. They can be a bit cheezy for me sometimes, but I like them overall.
Do you love Alice In Chains and Metallica? How about Tool and Velvet Revolver?...then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in awhile...-->The Liberty Underground<--