I recently acquired an LTD MH-301 and it is a little dinged up. It doesn't need much work to get it playable but I have noticed that there are cracks and chips around and stemming from where the screws mount the plastic frame/housing (unsure of the technical name for this part) of the humbuckers. When your hand sweeps over it sometimes you catch a piece of sharp plastic and that is no good. I have been looking around the internet to find replacements for this part but so far I have had no luck. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to point me in the direction of where I might be able to find these? Thanks for your time!
if you're in the UK you can get them cheap with free shipping on axesrus.com
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
If you do get some make sure they are the shallow/flat ones. If they are the taller ones for an arched top like a Les Paul, you can always cut/sand/file them down, but if you get the right ones in the first place then all the better!
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.