Picked up a new 2X12 cab Tuesday.

Seismic Audio SA-212PRO

It came with the cheapest Celestion knockoffs you could imagine. I had to avert my gaze in shame.

Naturally those had to go, and make room for the real deal:

At one point I had a mishap with the speaker cable and one of the two jacks in the cab snapped. So I promptly replaced both of them with heavy duty Switchcraft jacks. And I MEAN Heavy Duty. These were made in the 80's.

And of course I had to tack down the tolex at the seams, tighten all the screws, seal off the seams with tape so moisture wouldn't get to the MDF underneath.

All in all it's not a bad sounding cab. It sounds tight, punchy and clear. I'm just not crazy at all about the construction quality.

Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
Hahahahhahaha "Celection"

HNGD!
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
HNCD! I have a pair of SA loudspeakers for my PA. They actually sound pretty good for being cheap speakers.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Quote by ConfederateAxe
I'm just not crazy at all about the construction quality.

I've always wandered about these cabs. I almost bought the orange tolexed one to put a few of the extra speakers I had lying around the studio into.

HNCD
Quote by eyebanez333
I've always wandered about these cabs. I almost bought the orange tolexed one to put a few of the extra speakers I had lying around the studio into.

HNCD

Well honestly for under $200 it's a good cab. But I could have just as easily saved an extra $150 and gotten an Avatar.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.