Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
it is, it's called the JSX
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by edbert
it is, it's called the JSX

In TS's and my own defense, the XXX II looks way cooler, and it's going to be cheaper... which means cheaper used. Right now the JSX goes for $700 used... The XXX II will probably be going around $500. $600+ if it's insanely popular like the 6505 is.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
The admin should add coke smiley too i hate eating popcorn without coke :P
aha i know it's the JSX repeated pretty much, i already have a JSX i bought it 2nd hand for £600
but my friend also wants one, but i told him to wait for the new xxx cause they're bound to have added atleast something new/better to it aha
Quote by JakeLTD
aha i know it's the JSX repeated pretty much, i already have a JSX i bought it 2nd hand for £600
but my friend also wants one, but i told him to wait for the new xxx cause they're bound to have added atleast something new/better to it aha

Nope, I've seen a NAMM vid of it, as well as pics. It's literally the same exact amp, in a different housing.

Granted, no telling what's inside, but given that the control layout is identical, I doubt anything internal is changed either.

What I really want to know is why the hell they named it the XXX II. Seriously. Wouldn't it have been infinitely more logical to name it the 3122, since the 3120 is the repackaged XXX?

EDIT: Here's pics, in case some aren't familiar. (Sorry they're so small. This is the only pic of the XXX II out there, AFAIK.)

XXX II:

JSX:

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Mar 18, 2011,
still regardless, they're both sexy amps! hahaha
and the new xxx is cheaper too which is a plus, its probably just cause its not a signature head like the JSX
i know yeah! i thought it should've been called the 3122 :')
if it is the jsx it wont resemble the original xxx at all haha