I have a triple x pevy amp and cab. I play a LTD emg81 pickups

I have awesome distrotion. very loud and clean. I really need a more low end sound to it. What should I do. The high mid and low dont really do it for my on my amp. Should I buy a new cab? Such as a Vader cab? Would that solve my low end problem?
another cam with bigger speakers will give you more low end sounds, also an equalizer should help
i would buy an EQ. the mxr six band EQ helped my sound alot. It should easily be able to boost your bass. Also the EQ with a BBE maximizer would help you boosting your signal even more. I use both of those to get my sound.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Quote by iceh88
i would buy an EQ. the mxr six band EQ helped my sound alot. It should easily be able to boost your bass. Also the EQ with a BBE maximizer would help you boosting your signal even more. I use both of those to get my sound.

+1 to the BBE Sonic Maximizer. I put one in and it's like injecting steroids into your guitar tone. That thing will give you all the low end you would need.
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Quote by iceh88

Cant give an opinion on the BBE but I can say that the MXR 10 band EQ does loads for my tone! I run it through my effects loop. Ill never own another amp without an effects loop just for EQ'ing purposes. Its just that effective!

You can find a used EQ or the BBE SM on HC all day long.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
This is in the wrong forum but for low end you needz the mesa recto
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean