I did a search, and i'm utterly disgusted at the lack of a thread for one of the greatest metal bands to ever exist, the brilliant W.A.S.P!

The band get labelled as a glam band, but god damn they wrote some bloody classic metal anthems. Albums like the self titled, The Last Command and The Crimson Idol deserve to be up besides the classics of the genre. The mid 90's albums after The Crimson Idol were a bit average, but they picked upp in the 2000's and the new one is good enough to stand up to any of the new releases by other bands from the 80's.

L.O.V.E Machine

Wild Child

Chainsaw Charlie (Murders in the New Morgue

Babylon's Burning
Cant wait to catch them at Bloodstock! Everything about that cover is great.

For anyone looking to get into them, start with this : http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/6644109/a/Inside+The+Electric+Circus%2FThe+Headless+Children.htm
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Best band ever, Headless children should be regarded as a classic
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Those double pack albums are really good, i got the first album and Last Command in one of those along with that one a while back, so handy getting two albums for a fiver!
WASP is great. They only get the credit they deserve from there fans. Everyone else forgets they exist. I met Rick Fox a wile back. He was a cool dude.
One of the only "glam" bands I enjoy.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
They aren't a glam band, they don't sound like a glam band. Plus, in comparison with a band like Poison they don't even look like a glam band.
Well, they sorta have the glam sound. I dunno, the label does not matter that much anyway. Whether it is metal, glam, or whatever, it is still good.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
seen them a couple of times, ****ing great band.

chainsaw charlie
thunderhead
l.o.v.e machine

all great songs.

I only really know Hellion and Animal by them. Neither of which seems a staple of their live set since Blackie apparently became a Christian.

I got Double Live Assassins the other day. Ive only listened to it once through, but I did rather enjoy it.
I picked up the self titled and The Last Command over the weekend.
I have to say as far as good old fashioned heavy metal goes, the debut takes some beating. Not a bad song on it, and a hand full of classics as well.