All hail the US heavy metal. This is an archetype of the scene, completely class over-the-top vocals, deadly solos, and balls-out rockin' metal.

Check out this complete cheesefest of a video for the title track too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcj4DTerras

The usual heavy metal freaks will enjoy this one. Cant really say much more about the album!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Yeah the cover is completely spasticated. Re-release art looks cool but has none of the charm.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
cover reminds me of D&D 2.0 Advanced
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
I prefer Defender

naw, this stuff is damn good
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Such a good album, not got round to listening to The Second Coming but i hear its just as good.

Disciple is a bloody good song.
Hup ya go, there's a good lad.

Get this album into ye lads, you wont regret it.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I listened to this album once and liked it, but put it on hold when I heard The Second Coming which I thought was really sterile and anti-epic. Anyone faulting the vocals here is a false.
Powerslave, get on this shit now!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
All I can think of to say at 3 AM is: FUCK YEAH!
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Haha well said buddy...concise and true!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Powerslave, get on this shit now!

Was on this shit years ago.

Oh and you tards laughing at the cheesiness of the video, just open up another tab and enjoy the metal. The metallic fury of USPM at its best.
Where did you pick up the album? I had to scour ebay for it for months before I could get it at a non-retarded price...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Whats nerdy about it? The tunes are deadly, the band have nothing to do with that video. That word makes me think of nerd chic or something equally as disgusting.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
That was boss.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Stranglehold
Whats nerdy about it? The tunes are deadly, the band have nothing to do with that video. That word makes me think of nerd chic or something equally as disgusting.

I meant the video, of course. That was the nerdy part. Awesome is the rest of it.
This is sweet, I could totally ride into battle to this.
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well