Share your retarded games here.

I'll start.

1) Mute TV. Play music. Makes it look like the characters are saying funny shit.
2) I call this game "Stalingrad". Players take turns and choose what they shall eat in the room they are sitting in e.g. eat the dead flies under the lamp or somebody's leather boots. He who cannot choose what to eat 10 seconds after their turn starts dies of malnutrition.
3) The vow game. This is a singleplayer game. You make stupid vows in your head that you must complete. Like run down the stairs to the first floor in under 30 seconds or else you will go blind and deaf by the age of 40.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I like the searchbar game
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by Grimriffer
Share your retarded games here.

I'll start.

1) Mute TV. Play music. Makes it look like the characters are saying funny shit.
2) I call this game "Stalingrad". Players take turns and choose what they shall eat in the room they are sitting in e.g. eat the dead flies under the lamp or somebody's leather boots. He who cannot choose what to eat 10 seconds after their turn starts dies of malnutrition.
3) The vow game. This is a singleplayer game. You make stupid vows in your head that you must complete. Like run down the stairs to the first floor in under 30 seconds or else you will go blind and deaf by the age of 40.

I too, have suffered from the debilitating effects of not being laid since birth.
Quote by tyler_j
I too, have suffered from the debilitating effects of not being laid since birth.

Amen.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Sometimes I add up random numbers and then see if the sum is divisible by 3. It's a rather odd habit I developed when I was 9 and haven't been able to quit since. Oh, would you like at that. 9 is divisible by 3, and therefore, I win.

Just thought I'd add to the gayness of this thread.
What's the point of living if you're not living a dream?
Quote by tyler_j

So you were laid at birth? come on now thats a little unbelievable.
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
How many times can you say the word "logjam" in a way that's relevant to whatever conversations you're in, in one day?

Bonus points if you're in class and answering questions.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I mispronounce words in my head for fun.

Sometimes I do it out loud and people just think I'm stupid. I REALIZE NOT EVERYBODY HAS MY AMAZING SENSE OF HUMOR.

Another thing I do is take things from people when they're not looking. Large amounts of things. Then I give them back to them later and blow their mind. It's amazing how much things you can take from people right under their noses and have them not notice a thing. (I only do this with friends though, I wouldn't take stuff from people that I knew would destroy me for it.)

I guess those count as games.

EDIT: Oh, and me and a friend of mine have this game where we take ANYTHING and prove how it supports the holocaust. Like, pencil lead and hair gel and stuff. We go off on huge tangents. It's fun.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Mar 18, 2011,
I add up random dates that make the sum of 12/12/2012 and pretend to be smart and have solved theories about world conspiracy and governmental terrorist actions.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 18, 2011,
Quote by metaldud536
The growing up game. You win by not playing retarded games.

I can never win at that one.

When in a friend's car, sing along to their music but get the lyrics horribly wrong. Annoys them to no end.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by metaldud536
The growing up game. You win by not playing retarded games.

Sounds boring. I don't want to play that one.

Quote by lushacrous
I can never win at that one.

When in a friend's car, sing along to their music but get the lyrics horribly wrong. Annoys them to no end.

I do this too, but mostly I just mispronounce the lyrics, which is related to the mispronunciation thing I do in my head. Either that or I sing them in varying accents. Unfortunately, most people just find this amusing.

EDIT: Oh, and me and the same friend who does the holocaust thing also have done this thing a few times where we mute IFC on some weird film neither of us have seen before, and then we watch the film on mute and just talk about what's going on and try to decifer exactly what's happening. You can usually kind of figure out whats going on, but watching on mute and filling in everything is just so much more amusing.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Mar 18, 2011,
I just saved a million lives by holding my breathe while a random youtube video loaded(if I were to fail 2 random natural disasters would have struck your country) and you pay me with disrespect. I rage!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Does attempting to drink as many beers as possible count?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
When taking a test, see how loudly and how rapidly you can sigh without anyone realizing that you're doing it on purpose.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Muffinz
Does attempting to drink as many beers as possible count?

I keep thinking you're me. It freaks me out because I know I haven't posted yet.

OT: I walk and do actions in time with music. If I get to a door, I'll stop, turn knob, open, close, turn knob all in time with the music. Especially fun if listening to music with non-conventional time signatures.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
The "drink many beers" game, followed the next day by the "go to work and don't throw up" game.

I like to do insane things around groups of people that aren't paying attention to me. Like I'll make a horribly weird face at someone turned away from me, or make low, quiet grunts while everyone is talking, or make violent arm motions at the back of their heads. It's funny when they don't notice, even funnier when just one person notices, and funniest when it completely derails their conversation. "Yeah and while we were headin' to T Bell the cat totally WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING"
Continuing on that TV game, I like to flick channels at the appropriate moments so that it makes a (relatively) viable sentence.

BBC1 : "Well that's all for today, we've just about run out of
BBC2 : "flowers in the ground
ITV : "I don't care!"
Channel 4 : "And in other news"
C5 : "this giant gorilla"
ITV2 : "with Peaches Geldof!"

Hey, it wastes a few minutes.
Quote by Codeman26
So you were laid at birth? come on now thats a little unbelievable.

I was, ask your mom.

OT:find the most annoying bass line possible and test people boiling points.
Give a man a fish and he'll be hungry tomorrow,but put his ass in fishnets and someone will buy him dinner-Gene Simmons
Lost the game. :/

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.