I'm not that new to using pedals, but I just wanted to get some suggestions on how to arrange my pedals to make sure I'm doing it in the best way.

Whats the best order and placement (FX Loop, or in front of amp) for these pedals?

Boss NS-2
Modtone Tuner
Modtone Delay
Bad Monkey Overdrive (Soon to be a Maxon)
I also plan on getting an Boss EQ Pedal within the next couple weeks.

Thanks in advance.
Divider (Prog/Ambient Metal)

Guitars:
LTD TE-202
Schecter Sunset Extreme
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Crunch Lab & LiquiFire
Tanglewood Acoustic
Epiphone Acoustic (The Junker)
they do its basically the same as putting them in the normal chain except you put them after the preamp so the distortion from it doesn't affect your tone.
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
there is no "right" order, but generally it's a good idea to put any kind of noise gate or noise suppressor first in the loop, or at least before time based effects (delay, reverb). If you put the noise gate after your delay, it could end up cutting off some of the repeats depending on how high you set the threshold on the gate. Personally, I'd put the noise gate first, then the EQ, then the delay. However, if the EQ is boosting any frequencies enough to create more noise, you could always put it before the gate. I'd stick with keeping the delay last no matter what though.
Quote by jon.peebles
there is no "right" order, but generally it's a good idea to put any kind of noise gate or noise suppressor first in the loop, or at least before time based effects (delay, reverb). If you put the noise gate after your delay, it could end up cutting off some of the repeats depending on how high you set the threshold on the gate. Personally, I'd put the noise gate first, then the EQ, then the delay. However, if the EQ is boosting any frequencies enough to create more noise, you could always put it before the gate. I'd stick with keeping the delay last no matter what though.

I can't use my Noise Gate(MXR Smart Gate) in the effects loop otherwise it cuts the Spring Reverb. The Reverb Tank is right before the Pre-Amp out. I should probably change it to be right after the Power-Amp in jack. Wouldn't be too hard. Actually pretty easy.
..I was watching my death.