anyone know any settings to get a decent metal sound out of the RP150? something around a bullet for my valentine kind of style, any help is appreciated
I use to use DigiTech RP series pedals. I had a RP50, and I now own a RP355.

My suggestion would be to scrap the pedal completely. The distortion models are pretty bad, compared to ones that are on an amp. I would use the pedal only for the delay, phaser, flange, wah, etc. effects, but not the amp modeling or distortion modeling.

What kind of amp do you currently own?
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
I use to use DigiTech RP series pedals. I had a RP50, and I now own a RP355.

My suggestion would be to scrap the pedal completely. The distortion models are pretty bad, compared to ones that are on an amp. I would use the pedal only for the delay, phaser, flange, wah, etc. effects, but not the amp modeling or distortion modeling.

What kind of amp do you currently own?

Truth be told,I'm using a silvertone bass amp that sucks dick, but I have no intention of buying a new one for a very long time as guitar isn't my main thing, I'm actually a vocalist, I just picked up my friends les paul and started ****ing around after not playing guitar for like 3 years.
To be honest I used to have a RP150, i got rid of it because it is mostly crap and my amp distortion sounds better then it. You can get a half decent tone out of it by EQing it and not using much distortion because the distortion sounds pretty digital
I leik music
Quote by col50
To be honest I used to have a RP150, i got rid of it because it is mostly crap and my amp distortion sounds better then it. You can get a half decent tone out of it by EQing it and not using much distortion because the distortion sounds pretty digital

I see,I'll have to try that, I just don't consider myself good enough at guitar to care about buying anything special for it.
Quote by fingas432
download the patches and try to find one you like

Haha

Those patches sound AWFUL.

Srsly ts; get a new amp, and scrap the RP150.