Okay, so I ordered a Bare Knuckle Painkiller pickup (just for bridge) about a month ago from guitarasylum.com and their just taking their sweet sweet time on getting them to me. I actually called them yesterday and they dont even have them in yet so I think its more Bare Knuckle's fault. But anyways, yesterday after I had talked to them I found a Dimarzio CrunchLab on Musiciansfriend.com and this is supposed to be a really good pickup too.

So, what should i do? Should I wait it out for the Bare Knuckle pup or should I call them back and cancel my order and get the Dimarzio? Basicly, Bare Knuckle versus Dimarzio.

PS: which ever pup I get will be going into an Ibanez S7320
Wait for the BKP to arrive.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
depends on how backed up tim is. could take a few days. could take a couple of months.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
the BKPs are worth waiting for, as great as the Crunch lab is personally its not a touch on the Painkiller
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.