Page 1 of 3
Soup guiz.

I have a fish tank. Its 3 foot long, 18 inches high and 15 wide. In short - its big. I have 13 fish (Goldfish + Shubunkins), one of them being quite big.

On Thursday evening I bought 6 new fish. They only grow 3-4cm long, but they swim as a shoal, so I thought they'd look nice.

Friday morning, I leave the house at 7.30am. I get back at 11.30 and theres only 4 of them. I thought 'WTF, maybe they're hiding'.

I go and pick up my girlfriend at midday and get back at 3pm. Theres now only 1 left. And we see the big fish chasing it around, snapping at it.

Anyway, we see it eat the last one.

My big fish ate $30 of new fish in about 8 hours. fml.
RIP Tom Searle.
The good news is that your big fish had a deliciously expensive top quality meal. I'd assume he'd be pretty grateful to you, and I suggest you exploit that.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
At my mum's work, the exact same thing hapened with fish. My two cats aren't very troublesome though, apart from being sick and shitting on the carpets.
So you should buy cats.

You now own one very grateful fish.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by MH400
Soup guiz.

Stew dood.

Our dog once ate a pet rabbit we had. It made me sad Poor Cocoa.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by benonbass1

I mean... I'm sorry for your loss

It happened when I was like 7? I was pretty sad at the time, but now it's just amusing
You must be new to fish.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
You must be new to fish.

I knew there was a slight risk. But i didnt think a 12cm Goldfish would eat 6 in a few hours.
RIP Tom Searle.
same thing happened with me. except with turtles. we'd had one turtle for like, 13 or 14 years. anyways, we bought two other little baby turtles to keep it company. it totally chomped one to death (without eating it. just massacred it.) and i assume it tried to do the same with the other, because one day it just wasn't in the tank. i guess it would rather die of dehydration/starvation rather than be killed by a blood-thirsty turtle.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
And now you eat that fatted fish before he consumes you and all you know leading to a slimy digested horribly unthinkable death. Quick, man!
You shouldn't have put them all in at once, shame on you
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
yeah, you gotta research which fish can live together and junk.

while i was in high school, i would 'cat sit' for one of my neighbors. basically i would show up in the morning, feed the cats and let them outside, then show up at night again, let them inside and feed them again.

well one morning i showed up and one of the cats was acting really strangely. it was moving really slowly and didnt seem too healthy. i told my dad when i went home that i thought the cat was dying, but he told me 'its probably just tired'. when i went up that night, the cat was dead

interestingly enough, the neighbors continued to ask me to cat sit for them in the future.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
yeah, you gotta research which fish can live together and junk.

while i was in high school, i would 'cat sit' for one of my neighbors. basically i would show up in the morning, feed the cats and let them outside, then show up at night again, let them inside and feed them again.

well one morning i showed up and one of the cats was acting really strangely. it was moving really slowly and didnt seem too healthy. i told my dad when i went home that i thought the cat was dying, but he told me 'its probably just tired'. when i went up that night, the cat was dead

interestingly enough, the neighbors continued to ask me to cat sit for them in the future.

I've heard so many stories like this. Seems even in death cats are trying to **** us over.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
I used to have 3 crabs (not hermit crabs, these didnt have shells) and they ended up killing each other by snapping each others eyes off with their claws, ****ing maniacs I tell you. inb4 STD olololol
pinga
Quote by Metallica1554
Well, there's plenty of other fish in the sea.

TURBO PUNS.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

I had two leopard geckos when I was little and we would feed them mealworms. We went on vacation once and I put a shit load of mealworms in their cage for them to snack on while I was gone. When we got back I ran up to see my geckos only to find that they were both dead and full of holes where the mealworms had crawled inside them.

I was distraught.
Quote by BurningStarlV
I had two leopard geckos when I was little and we would feed them mealworms. We went on vacation once and I put a shit load of mealworms in their cage for them to snack on while I was gone. When we got back I ran up to see my geckos only to find that they were both dead and full of holes where the mealworms had crawled inside them.

I was distraught.

First time I've heard of something like that happening....
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
Quote by BurningStarlV

I was distraught.

Dude, that sucks...
RIP Tom Searle.
Who's the mealworm now lol?
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by Metallica1554
Well, there's plenty of other fish in the sea.

*like*

isnt your fish going to like, explode though?
Quote by Lovecannon
Who's the mealworm now lol?

hahaha, i lol'd.

http://www.smithlifescience.com/SciMealwormDiagramExample.htm

When I was younger, my brother and I had one hampster each. One day we were cleaning their cages out and we noticed that my brother's hampster went missing. Shortly after, having already taken the trash bags outside and throwing them in the dumpster, we realized that my brother accidentally threw his hampster away while cleaning its cage. We never saw it again.

Then, a few weeks later, my hampster disappeared. We looked all over for it but never found it, but we assumed that it escaped its cage. We gave up looking. Several years later, we were renovating our basement. When were tearing away at some of the walls when we noticed a small hole opening. After opening the wall up, we found a perfect hampster skeleton curled up in a ball, just laying there. It was humorous and sad.
Attachments:
images.jpg
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Last edited by Watterboy at Mar 19, 2011,
Quote by Momentosis
You must be new to life.

Fixed

I used to feed my hamster bits of coco pops and cheese slices. He was fine though, and learned to do many tricks before dying near to the ripe old age of 4.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I set my Kestral out to grab a rabbit or two, but she caught the neighbor's dog. It was... embarrassing. She ate well, though.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by MH400
Soup guiz.

I have a fish tank. Its 3 foot long, 18 inches high and 15 wide. In short - its big. I have 13 fish (Goldfish + Shubunkins), one of them being quite big.

On Thursday evening I bought 6 new fish. They only grow 3-4cm long, but they swim as a shoal, so I thought they'd look nice.

Friday morning, I leave the house at 7.30am. I get back at 11.30 and theres only 4 of them. I thought 'WTF, maybe they're hiding'.

I go and pick up my girlfriend at midday and get back at 3pm. Theres now only 1 left. And we see the big fish chasing it around, snapping at it.

Anyway, we see it eat the last one.

My big fish ate $30 of new fish in about 8 hours. fml.

Dude, goldfish need at least 90 litres of water per fish to be able to live comfortably, a standard 3 foot tank is about 90 litres, so is good for only one fish in the long run.
Used to have several cats living in the house, and they all died various ways...cars mainly. Except one. Who managed to get into a neighboring field through the hedge, and fall asleep in the sun somewhere.
Later in the day the guy who owned the field came knocking, said he'd been moving the cows that he kept in the field, and as one of the sleeping ones stood up, he found a dead cat underneath it.
I used to have two beta fish. One died the day Katrina hit FL and the other died xmas eve.

They were fun while they lasted the little one kicked the big ones ass when I put them in the same tank.
pinga
A friend of mine's dog followed him down to the bus stop when he was in elementary school. It got hit by the bus right in front of him. He had to carry his bleeding dog back up to his house where it died. Felt bad, man.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
You're next.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by DaveM666
Dude, goldfish need at least 90 litres of water per fish to be able to live comfortably, a standard 3 foot tank is about 90 litres, so is good for only one fish in the long run.

Bullshit, coldwater fish need roughly 2 litres of water per centimetre in length to live comfortably.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Page 1 of 3