Technically it looks fine to me but I think you might want to get it a little bit wider and slow down a bit sometimes. That's just my opinion though, obviously you might not want to.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ok, will do. also my fingers get tired while doing a bent vibrato, does that mean i should loosen up my fingers and rely more on my wrist?
keeping your wrist and fingers as relaxed as possible is key. esp with vibrato. It look like your comfortable enough.

Id suggest trying this while standing, it really lets you use the weight of the guitar neck do the work is the vibrato, just give it a good old shake. Good to see you practising clean, But for this id also suggest just a little bit of dirt, not tonnes, just enough to give more sustain and body to the notes, maybe 8 oclock on the gain knob. This way you will hear and feel the note for longer and can hear the feel and touch easier.

Its looking really good though, great vibrato is a very skilful technique, and your well on the way.
You look like you're clenching the neck and like your fingers are quite tight (which might be necessary, if you have heavy strings).

If you loosen up a bit, it will be easier to get the vibrato wider and your hand won't get tired so quickly.

I've also noticed that alot of people exert more force into the fretboard when they bend. I can't tell if you're doing this or not, but remember, you only need to exert enough pressure into the board to keep the note fretted. You might find that if you make a concious effort to exert only this much pressure into the board, you'll be able to bend and do vibrato for longer without getting tired, since you won't be wasting your energy applying force into the board.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Quote by Prophet of Page
You look like you're clenching the neck and like your fingers are quite tight (which might be necessary, if you have heavy strings).

If you loosen up a bit, it will be easier to get the vibrato wider and your hand won't get tired so quickly.

I've also noticed that alot of people exert more force into the fretboard when they bend. I can't tell if you're doing this or not, but remember, you only need to exert enough pressure into the board to keep the note fretted. You might find that if you make a concious effort to exert only this much pressure into the board, you'll be able to bend and do vibrato for longer without getting tired, since you won't be wasting your energy applying force into the board.

My strings are not heavy, they're .10s. They are about 4 days old. Should I post a video in another angle so you can see the side?
No, there's no need really. You have the right form, I think if you loosen up a little and get strength from your wrist you'll be able to bend and vibrato all day without getting tired.

The important thing is that you're getting the sound right.
also what should i do about my fingers starting to slip off the string when i bend sometimes? is that due to lacking pressure?
Not necessarily. If you're action is low or your frets aren't very tall, it can be very difficult to get a good grip on the string. Essentially, if the string is slipping while it still fretted and the note ringing, it could either be that you're fretting the string badly (which I don't think you are based on your video) or the guitar is inhibiting you from getting a really good grip.