I have started making handmade guitar picks that are sweat proof. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in trying a few out. Check out the webpage I have created to sell them and give some a try, your feedback is appreciated. www.shop.guitarhands.com

Now selling worldwide. Thanks for the support!
Last edited by OLDMANTIME at May 16, 2011,
Do you make any smaller sized versions? like the size of a jazz III (roughly) ? I don't know if I could go back to a full sized pick after falling in love with jazz picks.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
sorry just traditional sizes for now, when I get more resources, I am planning to venture out to different shapes/sizes
i'm interested, sign me up!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
vist my CONTACT PAGE at guitarhands.com for sample with address plus thickness of pick you currently use
Last edited by OLDMANTIME at Mar 18, 2011,
Quote by LeakyFlask
Hate to be a buzzkill, but aren't the gator grips sweat proof?

are you talking about the white powder coating they have? because that always wears off pretty fast IMO...

back to OP: Let me know when you venture into the HEAVY PICKS such as 2mm, us Bluegrass/Newgrass pickers fancy THICK ginourmous picks, and i like supporting the small music places so i'd be happy to try some of them.
currently no messages in my box, I am not sure if there is something is wrong but anyone who wants a sample should go to my contact page at guitarhands.com to fill out a contact request with your address and thickness of guitar pick you would like to try.
sign me up XD
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
Im surprised this hasn't been reported as advertising.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Do you ship to the UK?
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
Quote by avenge the rage
Do you ship to the UK?

This?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by jpatan
Do you make any smaller sized versions? like the size of a jazz III (roughly) ? I don't know if I could go back to a full sized pick after falling in love with jazz picks.
Exactly what I was thinking. But it is completely understandable that they aren't available yet, I guess you can't make every pick for every person.
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
Quote by FrenchBread
Exactly what I was thinking. But it is completely understandable that they aren't available yet, I guess you can't make every pick for every person.

V Picks can and does!!!
done the contact thing on your site
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Do you ship to Canada as well?

And would shipping cost me anything?
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Last edited by chaos13 at Mar 19, 2011,
i did contact it xD
wanna get some too ( im from holland )
is that possible?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
I have sent roughly 15 sets of picks out so far. Feedback is greatly appreciated. I will send ten more samples to those who contact me on my website, then orders only. But for those who miss out use coupon code "facebook" for free shipping if you are willing to try! Thanks
Quote by OLDMANTIME
I have sent roughly 15 sets of picks out so far. Feedback is greatly appreciated. I will send ten more samples to those who contact me on my website, then orders only. But for those who miss out use coupon code "facebook" for free shipping if you are willing to try! Thanks

so we only get a free set when we order something?
Quote by RetroGunslinger

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Framus FR212 v30
I was thinking I will give samples to 10 more people then I would open up free shipping for those who missed out on the free samples and willing to try. Each sample pack costs me roughly $3 so I am trying to limit them. I always throw in a pick or two for free with orders. i also opened up orders to EVERY country with a small fee for those outside the US
Last edited by OLDMANTIME at Apr 13, 2011,
Quote by OLDMANTIME
I was thinking I will give samples to 10 more people then I would open up free shipping for those who missed out on the free samples and willing to try. Each sample pack costs me roughly $3 so I am trying to limit them. I always throw in a pick or two for free with orders. i also opened up orders to EVERY country with a small fee for those outside the US

am i within the 10 more people?
I am wondering this because i want to try my picks out before i buy some
especially with normal sizes xD

and im dutch, so im greedy xD
Quote by RetroGunslinger

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Framus FR212 v30
Now selling worldwide. If anyone here has received a sample and would like to comment it is much appreciated. thanks
yes
Quote by Archer18
This?
GuitarMoose.com StickyGrip Guitar Picks
Elixir Phosphor Bronze Guitar Strings
Takamine EG523SCB
Michael Kelly Spalted Maple
Blueridge BG 160
Bedell MB 28 G
Bedell TBCE 28 G
Quote by phoenix_crush
Free samples? sign me up!

+1
Sorry i'm late, but my walk has got terribly silly today
samples to those who check out the website and provide their guitar pick thickness preference and address. Free sample comes with coupon code for 20% off your order for telling your friends.

Regards
GuitarMoose.com StickyGrip Guitar Picks
Elixir Phosphor Bronze Guitar Strings
Takamine EG523SCB
Michael Kelly Spalted Maple
Blueridge BG 160
Bedell MB 28 G
Bedell TBCE 28 G