I know, it has been discussed, but the thread is locked, and I really want to know;

Serious, legit question.

Is that real?

What I mean is - is the song meant to parody teen pop, or is it an actual serious song?
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
Nahh it's real.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Some record company's writing songs for little kids to try and turn them into popstars and then drowns them in autotune, sadly it's real.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What song are you talking about?
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
The line between satire and reality is too blurred; case in point, that 'I wanna be a billionaire' song.
My facebook news feed this morning was filled with lyrics to that song
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Who cares? We should nip this one in the bud and just ignore it so it can go away quickly. Seriously.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

If you want less people to talk about it, you should start by not talking about it yourself. By making a thread about it, the people who have not heard the song before will go ahead and search it up, which makes it all the more famous.
Quote by Mezo
If you want less people to talk about it, you should start by not talking about it yourself. By making a thread about it, the people who have not heard the song before will go ahead and search it up, which makes it all the more famous.

That is, assuming, he doesn't want people to hear it.
I don't really care who listens to it. Just that if it's a parody, it's pretty funny. And if it isn't, it's still pretty funny. :P
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
The people responsible for it created other music videos just as bad. That's a lot of effort for satirical commentary on teen pop. :-/ Why was that thread locked, anyway?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Trowzaa
Some record company's writing songs for little kids to try and turn them into popstars and then drowns them in autotune, sadly it's real.

SOME...? I think you're not seeing the bigger picture here
Quote by zaidsharifi
http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/03/18/rebecca.black.ppl/index.html?section=cnn_latest

I kinda feel bad for her. At 13, I would have came up with an even more retarded song

She didn't write it though. The record company/studio produced it. All she did was sing it (sort of). None of this is in reaction to her creativity, just her voice and bad judgement. She seems to be taking the criticism well now, after commenting in an interview on Good Morning America. In fact, she seems to be taking it a little too well, almost like a "**** you, I'll be what I want" kind of situation. People really need to realize what criticism is... there's too many simple-minded views that only see criticism solely as a bad thing and that ignoring it will get rid of the problem.
I like how a 13 year old girl has been able to piss of the entire world with such a silly song.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 18, 2011,
This song pisses people off? It's funny as hell, my whole school is singing it and they played it at the end of the day over the PA system
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
I got sick of hearing about it 2 days after it came out. The best line without a doubt though is 'TOMORROW IS SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY COMES AFTERWAAARDSSS'....that and her indecisiveness with the 'front seat vs. back seat' dilemma.