Hi there, I have a guitar with me that i cannot find any information on. Guitar shops, google.. books etc, and i just cannot find any info on this guitar I bought at a pawn shop.
Discription: <--- URL TO PICTURE
Solid Body.
2 way pickup switch
1 humbuck pickup with jaguar signature
Wah bar bridge.
21-22 frets
A headstock Jackson Kelly style, but jaguar signature
1 Volume dial.
Last edited by Nickolice K at Mar 18, 2011,
Some pictures would be really helpful.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Looks to me like some off-brand cheap Jackson Superstrat copy. I doubt this is anything really special. The slanted humbucker is pretty interesting though.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
Looks to me like some off-brand cheap Jackson Superstrat copy. I doubt this is anything really special. The slanted humbucker is pretty interesting though.

I dunno, my buddy says its a 1965's Strat, but i doubt that they made guitars like this at all back then. Im thinking it is an original brand, But the only thing i can find even Close to Jaguar brands are Fenders. So maybe its an old fender... I dunno.
It looks no wheres close to this
Fender Jaguar
It's not a Fender
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
totally screams off-brand to me
My gear:
Guitars:
2010 Dean Vendetta XMT(modified... heavily)
2005ish Squier Bullet(also modified)
2007 Ibanez AEG series acoustic-electric
1990's Montana acoustic guitar
Amps:
Marshall MG10
Fender bassman
Quote by redandwhite12
i thought you meant fender jaguar by the title. looks like some little Chinese brand that made guitars in the 80's. def not a fender.i think it looks pretty cool. missing tuners though? how much did you pay?

Not much, they were just gonna through it out so i bribed them with like 50$, not bad, just gotta find some crap for it and its good as new
What you should have done is let them through it out, then did it out of the trash.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi