It has recently come to my attention that a large proportion of the people in the Pit are not happy. Some say they are depressed. I for one believe that happiness is mostly defined by mindset.
But still, there are times when you are not feeling happy or comfortable by an outer factor. For example when you've got a cold. The problem with these "emotional - or physical - lows" is that we tend to forget them. It is only when your nose is jammed with bogeys that you realize what a pleasure it is to be able to breathe fully. It is only when you are injured that you realize what a delight it is to be able to move yourself.
Therefore, to lift your spirits, I think we should all join in on an effort to fight unhappiness. So therefore, help me forming a list of burdens that we tend to forget as soon as they're over. That way, when you are feeling down, you can just read the list and have something to be happy about.

I'll get the ball rolling:
-To be able to breathe fully without snot
-To be able to move yourself freely
-Not having a headache
-Not having an important piece of work to hand in soon for school
-Not having a computer that's messed up with viruses

GO!
Quote by vagelier
It has recently come to my attention that a large proportion of the people in the Pit are not happy. Some say they are depressed. I for one believe that happiness is mostly defined by mindset.
But still, there are times when you are not feeling happy or comfortable by an outer factor. For example when you've got a cold. The problem with these "emotional - or physical - lows" is that we tend to forget them. It is only when your nose is jammed with bogeys that you realize what a pleasure it is to be able to breathe fully. It is only when you are injured that you realize what a delight it is to be able to move yourself.
Therefore, to lift your spirits, I think we should all join in on an effort to fight unhappiness. So therefore, help me forming a list of burdens that we tend to forget as soon as they're over. That way, when you are feeling down, you can just read the list and have something to be happy about.

-Not having a headache

GO!

...not having these dumb topics on ultimate-guitar.
Quote by BeetusMaster

+1
Quote by BeetusMaster

...not having huge buzzkills come in your thread.
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
Not being bed-ridden in a hospital for 4 days because of a collapsed lung and being able to breathe without it hurting.

Seriously, shit sucks. I do not recommend it, ive never felt so much happier to move than when I left that bed.
pinga
Quote by BeetusMaster

Thanks so much. You have shown me my faults. From now on, I will take your threads as an example - oh wait. You have none.
For once I tried to help the misery in the pit, with 2012 coming up and whatnot and that was all of your input? Maybe you would be so kind as to get you and your teeny tiny peepy out of my threads, and crawl back from the hole you came from. Thanks in advance
I like being a pessimist. It keeps shit real, man.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by vagelier

-Not having a headache

GO!

I only qualify for two out of these five... thanks for reminding me OP. Now I'm depressed.
Quote by vagelier
Thanks so much. You have shown me my faults. From now on, I will take your threads as an example - oh wait. You have none.
For once I tried to help the misery in the pit, with 2012 coming up and whatnot and that was all of your input? Maybe you would be so kind as to get you and your teeny tiny peepy out of my threads, and crawl back from the hole you came from. Thanks in advance

Ok, I see what you're getting at. How about having something to say on this site that isn't a cry for attention.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I like being a pessimist. It keeps shit real, man.

A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Some bloke cut me up on the motorway, so I crashed my car into the back of his. He got out of his car, and I seen he's a midget, like four foot tall or some shit - he's all red in the face and angry and sweating, and he waddles right up to where I'm standing and shouts at me "I'M NOT HAPPY", and I'm all like "So which dwarf are you then?"
Quote by LordBishek
Some bloke cut me up on the motorway, so I crashed my car into the back of his. He got out of his car, and I seen he's a midget, like four foot tall or some shit - he's all red in the face and angry and sweating, and he waddles right up to where I'm standing and shouts at me "I'M NOT HAPPY", and I'm all like "So which dwarf are you then?"

That was a good one.
not having a vagina
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Not having friends.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.