Hey Guys,

I don't know if this is the right place to discuss this but,

I was wondering if you guys could show me synths (or at least I think it's a synth) similiar to the Teenage Engineering OP-1. I'm looking for something small, that I can connect to my PC, and cheap.

If you need more information, please ask me!

Cheers,

D.
Quote by BeetusMaster
This is ultimate-guitar, not popmusicbullshitmaker.com

Because only pop music uses synths... C'mon!
Quote by BeetusMaster

Take your opinions somewhere else, noobard.

@TS: What about a used Roland GR(whatever no they are on now)?
Amp models are nice, and the synth options are pretty good. Over 900 something sounds.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
Take your opinions somewhere else, noobard.

@TS: What about a used Roland GR(whatever no they are on now)?
Amp models are nice, and the synth options are pretty good. Over 900 something sounds.

Well to be honest, It will be the first synth I buy. I have a Yamaha PSR-210, and the synth ideia came from a band mate of my. I play the guitar and keyboard on the band and he said that we could experiment with a synth. So I really can say anything about the Roland, I have no idea! BUt, yeah I'll look for a used one online. I first want to take all possibilities, new and used, under consideration.

Thanks man!
you should look into something called a khaossolator. boss makes them, theyre easy to use, and you get crazy sounds.
just go youtube it, ive heard some crazy stuff. you can get a regular one for $100, and a fancier one for $200
Quote by BeetusMaster

Since when has Nine Inch Nails ever been pop bullshit?
what kind of music will you be playing?

edit: depending for what kinda of music you will playing, i suggest the microkorg.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Last edited by rushpython at Mar 18, 2011,
Quote by deth medal761
you should look into something called a khaossolator. boss makes them, theyre easy to use, and you get crazy sounds.
just go youtube it, ive heard some crazy stuff. you can get a regular one for $100, and a fancier one for $200

Nay, tis Korg that makes the Kaossilator.
Quote by BeetusMaster

In other words, fuck off.