so i made a group of this but it didn't go over well...nobody's joined. so i'll try it here.
Make a list of your failures. Everyone always wants to talk about acheivements, but failures are never talked about. so list them here, it should be interesting. Try funny ones, embarrassing ones, stupid ones, and even things that nobody cares about; This is for failures
your mother failed so much at life, that all her fails took on a physical form. this "fail incarnate" grew inside of her until she had to just push it out. that fail is you, TS.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
How convenient. I failed today.

Tried milk gallon challenge.

NEVER DO THIS.
Almost got it, had about 1/4 gallon left.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

I made this thread about failures and asked everyone to post their own.

Oh wait, that was you. I didn't fail at all. You did. What a shame for you.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
O hay guise what's goin on in here
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
O hay guise what's goin on in here

Nothin' much, just talkin' 'bout how much of a failure TS is.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by natuMzzri
so i made a group of this but it didn't go over well...nobody's joined. so i'll try it here.
Make a list of your failures. Everyone always wants to talk about acheivements, but failures are never talked about. so list them here, it should be interesting. Try funny ones, embarrassing ones, stupid ones, and even things that nobody cares about; This is for failures

So your group about failing........ Failed?
I usually control myself pretty well when I'm ****ed up. Yea.. Last May I failed to do that and ended up kicking out the window of a cop car. I would say that is a self control fail..
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...
Only spent 1 semester in college and had a 0.0 GPA Pretty big failure if you ask me. But, 9 years later, I've got 2 gov't clearances and make just shy of $22 an hour. So I think I rebounded nicely