Page 1 of 2
Go away.
We don't care.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Go away.
We don't care.

/thread
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
...And not a single fuck was given that day.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
...And not a single fuck was given that day.

lol teh failz

Edit: he fixed it

to TS: yeah no one cares man...
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Last edited by megano28 at Mar 18, 2011,
You're a pretty bad advertiser TS.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Quote by fallensparrow
i thought this was for random stuff....

Random "stuff" is not attacking some gobs Youtube video at your behest.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
He doesn't really suck, he's actually pretty good.

That's what you wanted to hear.... In reality your self-advertising skills are almost as shitty as your playing.
(Invalid img)

Btw, don't use the same forum name as your youtube user if you want to claim "some guy" told you he's the best.

It's you.

Go away.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by megano28
lol teh failz

Edit: he fixed it

to TS: yeah no one cares man...

Ninja edit

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
well first off... its not me so why would i advetisise some one else and second he said he was better than me.... so i just wanted to see if you guys thought he was good or not
Quote by fallensparrow
well first off... its not me so why would i advetisise some one else and second he said he was better than me.... so i just wanted to see if you guys thought he was good or not

Youtube account = sparrow
UG account = sparrow

Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

I can guarantee you that there's not a person alive who cares about this nearly as much as you do.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Silent Murder

Must have been a Chinese movie.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
This ****ing fagot is the biggest piece of ****ing garbage ass shit i've ever seen or heard. He shouldn't be playing a jackson because he not anywhere near good enough for a guitar better than a squier or some shitty costco starter pack. he can't shred, he can't put together a solo, he can't do anything except suck his own god damn dick

happy?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by fallensparrow

I think you should follow this link: http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/login.php?do=logout&u=756841

srsly.

Quote by fallensparrow

You're all better. Every single one of everyone. M'kay? Does that make you feel better?
do i have to get into detail about this.....

my band was called fallensparrows he was part of my band he quit now hes really pissing me off so im not surprise of the same you tube name.....
Quote by fallensparrow

my band was called fallensparrows he was part of my band he quit now hes really pissing me off so im not surprise of the same you tube name.....

Hit "edit" on your OP. Click "delete" Then select the "physically remove" option.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by fallensparrow

amirite?
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Haha the best part is that you openly admit in the comments that you have multiple YouTube accounts with "sparrow" in them and then you comment on the video with them bragging about how good your own playing is.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
Not your personal army, if you hate him, do something about it yourself.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Not your personal army, if you hate him, do something about it yourself.

Ya. Call him Irish.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Ya. Call him Irish.

I was thinking more along the lines of

But calling him Irish will work as well.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Acϵ♠
This ****ing fagot is the biggest piece of ****ing garbage ass shit i've ever seen or heard. He shouldn't be playing a jackson because he not anywhere near good enough for a guitar better than a squier or some shitty costco starter pack. he can't shred, he can't put together a solo, he can't do anything except suck his own god damn dick

happy?

i agree!
Quote by fallensparrow
we agree!

fix't
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Quote by zaidsharifi
I tried to but it said comment pending approval and I was a bit mean so it probably won't get approved

It would if they watched the video first haha.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, and TS was often compared to Slash when he first started playing.

Give that kid a break. It's obvious he hasn't been playing all that long, but he does have the balls to post his own video on YT. That takes major balls and I'll give him credit for that.
Raid? Also, this is stupid.

*reported*
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
OK, dude, nobody should be thinkin who's better than who because in reality it could be bull s***, there could be things you don't know, and other things he doesn't, i'd understand if you could be better than someones from at least more than 4 years experience etc. n he's only one year(an example), but sheesh, don't bash on the poor kid
Page 1 of 2